Confession.

Baekhyun's POV:
Whats wrong with me.? Ever since I met that Yoon Bomi I've been acting so strange around Taeyeon. I even made up an excuse just to not kiss her in front of Bomi. Argh.!
I arrived home and went to my room.
Yoon Bomi...Her name...Why does it feel like whenever I think about her,something appears...I see someones face. Its blurry...
-headache-
"Argh! It hurts.!" I fell down on my knees.
The more I try to remember the more my brain hurts.
But I knew, Bomi she was someone special to me. I know it, I just do. Thats why, I won't give up until I know what happened in the past. I want to know who I really was and who I knew. I want to know who my real parent were, I want to who is she to me.
With those things in head, I went to sleep.

[The next day]
Bomi's POV:
I was walking to school until I see Baekhyun and Ilhoon together. I saw them and Baekhyun was laughing. He was happy.
I smiled and pretended I never saw them.
Im glad he is smiling :) I also need  to find my happiness , but I guess not ... Not with Baekhyun here . Its fine .. As long as I see him .
..
I arrived in class and head over to my seat.
I sat down and looked out the window. Suddenly I hear someone calling my name.
Jr : B-bomi..?
I turned my head around and I saw Jr.
Jr? If I remember correctly he is the class president. What does he want from me..?
"Y-yes?"
Jr: Can you please meet me behind the rock at our school backyard?
"Uh..sure? What time?"
Jr: 12:20 .
"Okay. Ill see you there"
He nodded and left.
Hmm wonder what that was for ._.? But wait rock? Isn't that the place where Baekhyun and Ilhoon hangs out? Oh god , I hope there not there for today.

<<skip>>

Its 12:10. I told Eunji that I wouldn't be able to eat with her.
I then made my way to the meeting place.
I arrived and I took a peek behind the rock and see if somebody is there.
Good no one yet..
I sighed in relief.
He should be here by now.
.
.
Finally Jr arrived.
.
.
Jr: Im really sorry to bring you here. Were you busy?
"A-ani , and it's fine. So what did you wanna talk about?"
Jr: Ah..!Um p-please go out with me..!
...
"Im sorry.."
Jr: Eh..?
"Im sorry, I can't return you feelings because , I have someone I like. I liked him for a longtime but because of an incident he doesn't like me back.We made a promise but he broke it, No...more like he forgot about it. So im sorry.." I said while tearing up.
Jr: D-dont cry! Its fine really...but can you tell me who is that person?
I remained silent.
Jr: Y-you don't have to.  Im sorry ...I hardly know you and im asking these question...
I will take my leave now... Bye.
As soon he started walking away, I said:
"Baekhyun.."
He stopped and turned back around.
"Its Byun Baekhyun...The person I like"
Jr stood there shocked.
Jr: Woah..did not expect that. But you know right? He..
"I know...but I won't give up"
He smiled and left.
.
.
I sighed.
Confessions...Will i ever get one from him..?
.
.
I then decided to go back.

No one POV:
Bomi headed her way back.
She was was happy that no one was around.. Or so she thought.

---------------------------
Sorry for short update :< Have lots of homework and tests ;-;
Dont mind the grammar mistakes :P