Taeyeon finds out.

Chanyeol's POV:
[11.00 pm]
-ring-
...
-ring-
Urgh...who calls me at this time ..?
I stood up and grabbed my phone.
"Yobuseyo..?"
Baekhyun: Yah, Chanyeol-ah I gotta tell you something really important, meet me at our usual cafe place.
"Wh-what? Now?"
Baekhyun: N.O.W
"Argh..! Okay okay"
I hanged up and changed my clothes and headed towards the cafe.

[At the cafe]

No one' POV:
Chanyeol arrived and heads over to his seat.
Chanyeol:So what did you want to talk about?
Baekhyun: Okay, look so remember how you told me that I lost my memories because of an accident.
Chanyeol:Yeah...
Baekhyun: So I was shopping with Taeyeon this morning , and we stopped by a shop. Taeyeon wanted to buy a couple set for us. And as soon as I saw the set, I saw a flash. I saw a scene from the past.
Chanyeol: Go on, what was the scene you saw?
Baekhyun: I was little, and there was a girl with me. She bought a couple set just like Taeyeon's, and -show's necklace- I had this necklace since I was little. Look, theres also a key , which means that, she has the lock rigth? Chanyeol, please. I wanna know who the me was at during that time. Please, help me find her.
Chanyeol: Hmm, don't worry. Ill help you. How about I tell Ilhoon about this to?
Baekhyun:  mhm, im sure he would help me to . Thanks for listening, lets go home.
.
.
.
Taeyeon's POV:
What!? No , Baekhyun's memories can't recover. He loves me more then her...Baekhyun, cares for me even more, Baekhyun is m.i.n.e. I'll do whatever it takes for him to be mines  f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

<<Flashback>>
Taeyeon's POV:
I was walking back home when I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol in cafe .
Baekhyun looks so serious, I wonder what they are talking about
Since I was curious, I entered the cafe making sure he wont notice me. I sat down near
their table and used a news paper to cover my face.
.
.
.
This can't be... No way. No no NO! He cant! His memories cant recover ! Not when he is with me. Ill make sure that nothing steals him away from me..

End of flashback.

Ahahha , If i want Baekhyun to be mine, ill have to find out who the girl is. But how...?
Hmm, I GOT IT.! 
.
.
.
Ilhoon's POV:
As soon as I heard the devastating news about Baekhyun wanting to find the girl, my heart broke.
Baekhyun is like my best friend. But ... She is my first love. Im sorry Baekhyun but, let me do one more thing before you take her away from me. Tomorrow...it will be tomorrow.
.
.
.
.
I was at school. I saw Bomi and headed towards her.
"Bomi."
Bomi: Yeah?
"Can you meet me at the rooftop at lunch , I have something I want to tell you. "
Bomi: Uh sure.? Ill be there like at 12:25?
"mhm, ill be waiting"
Bomi: N-nae..
.
.
.
.
[ At the rooftop]
Bomi: So what did you wanna say?
"Bomi...ever since I was young I treated you as someone special to me. You are kind, caring, your pretty....everything about you is perfect..."
Bomi: Ah..U-
I cut her off.
"I like you, Yoon Bomi...Will you please go out with me? "
...
She remained silent. I saw her face and she looked upset. As soon as I saw her face, I knew, that I wasn't the one who can make her happy.
"I already know your answer"
Bomi looked up .
"You...dont have to tell me your answer. I ...already know it. "
Bomi looked in pain.
Bomi: Thank you...Ilhoon
I smiled .
"Even after this, can we still remain as friends? "
Bomi: O-of course! -smiles-
Ahh much better ... Honestly , I knew this was gonna happen since the day I started liking her, and tbh I feel so muuuch better. Plus, I feel like saying that we should remain as friends was a good idea. She was smiling. As long as she is happy im happy to.
"Bomi..."
Bomi: Hm?
" be honest here , do you have ring with a lock? The border is formed with a heart and its silver. It also comes with a necklace.,"
...
Bomi: Ah... You mean this one? -takes out necklace-
I put my ring in a necklace since it doesn't fit anymore. And ... Baekhyun has the other one. He has the key.
.
.
.
Bomi: I..gotta go.
"Mhm..."
.
.

------------------------
Annyeong~ So I would like a little favor to ask you Baekmi fans.
Ive been thinking about this while making this chapter .
Should I change the title/Cover to "The key to my heart" or should I leave it as it is.
Please comment :>
Thanks for enjoying my book so far, and I promise you it won't take long for another update. Please wait for like 2 days , and another chapter would be updated ^^
Kamsamnida~
-bows 90 degrees-