The reason why.

[The Next Day]
3:00pm
Bomi's POV:
*ring*
"Yobuseyo?"
"Bbom-ah, Im at the cafe. Come. "
"Ah ye..let me get ready and ill be there in a few. "
*hangs up*
I stood up from the couch and headed towards my room.
Hmm what should I wear? Ah this is cute.
I took the outfit and put it on. It was a yellow "dress" with a laced layer over it. With it, I wore my yellow converse and tied my bangs up with a touch of a yellow ribbon.
I then head downstairs and head towards the cafe.
.
.
I entered the cafe, and noticed Baekhyun with the shirt that we bought yesterday at the mall. I let out a small smile and walked towards him.
"Annyeong Baek."
"Ah B-B...omi?" He said as he looked up.
I sat down in front of him and I noticed that he was staring at me.
"Um..Baek? Is there something in face?" I asked him while tilting my head.
"Ah..no its just you look really pretty today." He said.
Inside I blushed like crazy, but I decides to joke around with him.
"Ehhh , soo yesterday I was ugly?"
"N-No! Thats not it its just you look extra prettier with casual clothes"
"So your saying that, at school I look ugly cause im not wearing my casual clothes ?" I told him still teasing him.
"YAH! Bbom-ah !" He said with an annoyed tone.
I chuckled "Im just kidding. And thanks"

"So about the reason why I did not tell you was because.."
...
"Because?" He said while looking at me in the eye.
"Well when I first saw you k-kissing Taeyeon, I was really mad at you. But when I found out that, you had a car accident I guess I understood. Although honestly, you were such a jerk to me that I couldn't handle hanging out with you.. Especially since you were like lovey dovey with Taeyeon most of the time. And I guess the reason why I did not tell you was because, well, Chanyeol told me that whenever you try to remember the past you always get a severe head ache so I did not want to push you to much. Thats why I avoided you . "
"Thats it?" He said.
"And because you know.. I don't want to interfere your relationship with Taeyeon. I guess I thought that, once you remember our promise, you would spend more time with me then with your girlfriend. I guess I was selfish for thinking that. Besides, Taeyeon she is really pretty and she seems nice. You look happy with her.I don't want to ruin that. " I explained to him.
He let out a smile.
"Thanks Bbom, for telling me the truth. Im thankful that you thought of me the whole time while you were hurt. But... Taeyeon and I... Yeah I was happy with her . "
"What do you mean was" I said tilting my head.
"Well I feel like she doesn't love me. When I confessed to her a few years ago, she simply nodded. And not once , I have ever heard her say "I love you " to me.  I guess I felt so lonely that I lost feelings for her. "
Damn.
"I see...Sorry about that. "

We both stood up and left the cafe.
"Im gonna go back home. Thanks for telling me, " Baek said with a smile.
I smiled.
We waved good bye and as soon as He turned around I quickly did a back hug .
"Bbom?! What are you doing" he said while hiding is face.
"Your not gonna cry are you? " I said to him.
He turned around and faced me. He put his forehead against mines and said "Im not, since your here . " with that he left.
I stood there blushing like crazy. Byun Baekhyun you really..