Heart fluttering moment .

Bomi's POV:
I wake up and head to the bathroom.
"Ugh...I look horrible. Did I cry that much?"
I bend down and wash my face. I brushed my teeth and got ready for school.
.
.
While I was walking to school I was thinking about Baekhyun, again.
Baek... I really like you...I know it's not your fault. But still, I feel so hurt.
Guess I have no choice...I have to pretend that I had never met him. Im doing this for you...so be happy.
I arrived at school. Suddenly, I hear someone calling my name. I turned around and I see Eunji and Ilhoon walking towards me.
Eunji: Are you okay...?
I tried cracking a smile and said:
"Yea.? Why would't I be"
Ilhoon: Did something happen?
...
Eunji: Um its nothing. Let's go!

We all head to class. Then, I remembered I had to get a book at library. I told Eunji and Ilhoon to go ahead while I ran to the library. I ran and I accidentally bumped to someone and I fell down.
"Ow...sorry I wasn't looking in front of me."
????: ...
I look up and saw a hand in front of me. I then looked up and saw him.
Are you kidding me..? The person I did not want to see is right in front of me.
...
I took his hand and he helped me up.
Baekhyun: Oh.. Your the girl that I called ugly! Peeping Tom!
-throb- Ugly ?
"Shut up! I just happened to see you there okay? I need to go somewhere bye. "
I tried walking past him but he kept blocking my way.
"YAH!"
Baekhyun : hmm, I take it back.
"Take it back? "
He nodded and said :
"Your gorgeous. "
I blushed and said:
"Whatever.! Go with your girlfriend already . Bye! "
I ran and hid behind a wall. I peeked if he is still there. I saw him smirk.
Not good...He just makes me blush no matter what he does...ARGH! Yoon Bomi stay strong.!
I smack my face and went to the library.

No one POV:
Bomi went to the library and as soon as she finished she went to class.

<<Skip>>

[Lunch Time]
Eunji: Hey wanna eat outside? We can eat under a tree . The tree has a really nice view since its in a hill, plus it feels great there!
Bomi: Sure.! Wanna invite Ilhoon?
Eunji: Hmm nah. He usually eats with Baekhyun and the rest of his gang.
Bomi: I..I see.
.
.
.
They went in the hill and sat under the tree.
Bomi: Wow! Your right, the view here is great here. *Looks around then see's him*
Oh god...why are you so cruel today?
Eunji: Is something wrong?
Bomi: Yeah..he is near us.
Eunji: Oh...Don't worry ! They wont even look at us.
Bomi nodded with a worried expression.
Eunji: Anyway, let's eat !
Bomi: mhm!
.
.
.
They both finished eating. Eunji left since she had work to do. Bomi sat there,under the tree and the wind blowing her soft hair.
*Bomi checks her watch*
Bomi: Hmm..1 hour and 30 minutes before next class. *yawn* I guess ill take a nap.

Baekhyun's POV:
Suho: Yah., Baekhyun-ah , I saw you . You were with Yoon Bomi in the hallway. Im surprised, you are actually nice (kinda) to another girl besides Taeyeon. Nee? Do u like her?
"Tch. Aniya! She is a pervert! She was snooping around while I was doing something Taeyeon. "
Ilhoon: ...so you don't like her?
"Of course I don't like her! Besides I just met her. "
Chanyeol: Hey, love at first sight exist .
D.o: Haha true!
"Shut up! Anyway,look at how pretty Taeyeon is in this picture! " *Takes out picture*
Suddenly the wind blows and the picture flies away.
"NOO MY TAEYEON! Ill be back!"
All of them: HAHAH THIS BAEKHYUN IS TO FUNNY!
.
.
.
I tried to chase after the picture. I ran t'ill a hill. I saw the picture fly under a tree.
There it is!
I rushed over there and took the picture who was behind the tree. Suddenly, I notice that someone was behind the other side of the tree. I took a sneak and I see someone lying down with her eyes closed and tears in her eyes.
-thump-
wow...she is pretty. Wait...is that Yoon Bomi? Why is she crying?
-wind blows-
Her hair looks so soft. I wanna touch it.
I bend down and touched her hair.
Smooth. Wait...what the hell am I doing? I gotta wake her up. Class is starting soon.
I wake up Bomi. She pouts and says (still with her eyes close) :
"Baek..hyun...not yet...don't leave me yet..."
What the hell?Did she just say my name? Why would she dream about me?
"Yah! Yoon Bomi! Wake up"
She quickly stoop up and hit my forehead.
"You little..."
Bomi: omo! Baekhyun-ah are you okay!? Im really sorry....
"Ugh, doesn't matter , lets go to class! "
She nodded and we both head to class.
.
.
.
No one POV:
Bomi and Baekhyun head to class. They sat down to there place and class started.

Ilhoon POV:
Why is Bomi with Baekhyun? I mean..it's not that I care (actually do) . Why am so curious? Do I perhaps like her...? Since when? Was it when we were kids? Was it in that day? I think it is.

<<Flashback>>
Bomi and Ilhoon were in 2 grade.
They both were playing in playground.
Ilhoon: *crash* oww...
Bomi: ah! Hooni are you okay? Did something happen?
Ilhoon: I tripped...it hurts.
Bomi : hmm it does look painful.. Ah! Here! Ill put this on your knee! *put's bandaid* See. Much better. *smiles*
Ilhoon: *thump* Th-thanks Bomi.
Bomi: hehe anytime! Ill always be there for you,so don't worry. Don't cry okay?
He nodded .

<<End of flashback>>.
Ilhoon POV:
Argh..I think it is. This is not good. Her smile is just to beautiful.
.
.
.