Mini "Date" pt.2

No one's POV:
"Where do you wanna go next?" Baekhyun asked. "Hmm, how about we go shopping! Its been awhile since we, (I) went shopping for clothes and stuff. " Bomi suggested.
"Ehhh, but you know I hate shopping for clothes. You know that" he said while pouting.
"Aish come on Baek! Let's enjoy this 'memorial' day. "
" Tch, fine. " Baek said as he gave up.
.
.
They both walked towards the clothing store. Bomi entered the store admiring the beauty of the clothes.
Bomi: Woaaaah ! The clothes are soo cute ! Oh! This would look good on you Baek!
Baekhyun: Yah! Yoon Bomi that dress wont even fit. Besides I look better with this!
*shows a tutu *
They both laughed and enjoyed there time together.
"Ah" Bomi said.
Baekhyun tilted his head.
"This dress is cute." Bomi said.
Baekhyun nodded and told her to try it on.
She nodded and head her way to the fitting room.

Baekhyun's POV:
Bomi made her way to the fitting room as I waited outside.
10 minutes has passed...
"Yah! Bomi does it take you that long to put on a dress? Come out already.." I yelled in annoyance.
" Thats not it..! I had put it on already its just.. Embarrassing. "
"Aish come on " I said while heading to her curtain.
"You won't look th-" I swiped off the curtain to see her with the beautiful white laced dress. "That bad..." As I continued my sentence.
I scoffed and blushed.
"How do I look?" She asked.
" You look... So Beautiful."
She blushed and thanked me for my compliment. " Im gonna change" she said while she closed the curtain.
She finally changed back to our uniform and made her way to the cashier.
"You gonna buy it?" I asked her.
She nod. She payed for her dress and then dragged me to the males section.
"Bwoya?! " I yelled .
"Its your turn" she said.
"Aigoo.. i dont wanna .." I whined to her.
"Stop whining..." She said as she pushed me to the men's fitting place.
"Okay! Try this, this, this, this and this" she said while throwing me all the clothes to try on. "YAH! Thats to many! Im only gonna try.... This one!" I suggested her.
"Aish... Fine do what you want" she said as she crossed her arm.
I then closed the curtain and tried on the clothing. I opened the curtain and took a step outside.
"Omo~~ Oppa you look cool!" She said while clapping her hands.
"Oh thats it? Only cool?" I asked her.
"Aish, fine you look cool , handsome , cute , and hot ! " she said.
I grinned and went back to change .
I bought the clothing and we made our way out to head back home.

No one's POV:
They were both heading there way home.
Bomi: So how you doing with Taeyeon?
Baekhyun flinched after hearing the word Taeyeon.
Baekhyun: Ah! Yeah Taeyeon we... I dont know she just.. Um.. Okay? I guess..
Bomi: I see... Btw.. Your a jerk.
Baekhyun: wha-!? Wae?
"You broke our promise. I was supposed to be your wife" Bomi said with her arms crossed.
Baekhyun laughed and hugged her .
"Im sorry. But hey.. At least we are together again right? Besides I can break up with her you know." He said teasing her.
Bomi hugged him back. " Don't. I will feel like I am the bad guy. Besides your right, being here now with you is enough for me."
Baekhyun broke the hug and smirked.
"Eeeeehhh so you still love me huh"
Bomi blushed .
" Of course I do you Pabo! " she turned her way around hiding her blushing face.
Baekhyun stood there shocked as he was not expecting that kind of answer.
"Eeehh... So actually still love me " he said while smiling.
Bomi turned around once more and slapped his arm. "Duh. But don't worry I don't want to ruin your relationship with Taeyeon."
.
.
"Guess ill be heading home now" Bomi said.
He nodded.
As soon as he turned around "Wait . baek."
He stopped and faced her . "Yeah? "
"Im gonna tell you the reason why.. Tomorrow at the cafe near our school. "
He nodded and they both head home.

----------------------------

This chapter was shitty I know. I used up most of my ideas of my second book . Ill try to update a better chapter tomorrow .

-Angel