Moving?

Bomi's POV:
"Mom! Guess what?!" I yelled as I made my way to the kitchen. I immediately drop my bag and made my way towards her.
I turned her around "Whats with the sad expression? Mom are you okay? "She has such a depressed face. "MOM!" I yelled which made her snap.  "Huh..?Oh welcome home, are you hungry?" She asked .
"N-no. Whats with the face?" I asked as I sat down.  She remained silent.
"Mom! Why are so quiet?" 
She then held my hands "Sweetie..we gotta talk. Whatever I say, please don't get mad. "
I slowly nodded my head.
"We... Are moving to Canada. "  
My heart dropped once I heard those words.
I quickly stood up. 'W-what do you mean? Why? Why? Why!?'' I questionned her as my eyes teared up.
''Sweetie, I know your upset but please listen to me. Your d-''
''NO! I don't want to! Why?! '' I cried.  The room was silent. '' This isn't fair...just when I finally reunited with him..Why? Why now?!''. My legs felt weak and collapsed. ''Baekhyun...''
My mom left out a sigh and comforted me. ''I know your upset. I understand. You had finally reunited with Baekhyun but sweetie, your dad needs to work there. Please understand.''
I wiped away my tears as I nodded. ''When are we leaving? ''
''This Saturday...''
I widened my eyes ''This Saturday? "Thats so
Soon...''
''I know its to soon but we have no choice.'' . We both stood up. ''Please start packing.''
''mhm'' I nodded as I head upstairs.

I slowly entered my room and opened my luggage. I started putting a few of my clothes and other essentials needs inside. While I was packing my clothes a special piece of clothing caught my attention. This dress... This is the dress I bought when I was Baekhyun. I gently hugged the black fabric and I started to cry silently.

Baekhyun's POV:
[The Next Day]

I was at the backyard waiting for my friends and Bomi when I suddenly got a text message.
Bbom: Please come to the rooftop. I...have something important to tell you.
Me: Uh, sure. Im coming.
I turned off my phone and I headed to the rooftop.

"Im here" I said which made her turned around.
"Baek..." She murmured as she hugged me.
I immediately hugged her back. "What's wrong?" I asked as I caressed her hair.
"Please...don't get mad when I say this but, I... I am moving to Canada.
My eyes widen in shock."Wh-what?" As I broke the hug. "Your moving?"
"Mhm" she slowly nodded. "Bbom-ah... you..you can't be serious. Please..don't leave me. I love you way too much for me to let you go. Don't do this" I pleaded as tears start rolling down my cheeks.
"Im sorry...she said as she wiped my tears. I don't wanna leave you either but I have no choice. "
I pulled her into hug. "For how long?''
"I don't know. It could take months or years butI really don't want to leave you "" she said as she buried her head unto my chest.
"Im leaving tomorrow...wh-" She told.
"Which means...only a day left. " I continued.

We broke the hug "Fate doesn't really like us huh" we said in unison.
We both crackled up a laugh. " Since your leaving soon, how about we go on a date? Like an official one"
She smiled  a bit and nodded.
I faked cough "My lady, will you take the honour of ditching today's class with me?" I said as I handed over her hand.
She let out a chuckle "Why, it would be great honour. Yes I would" she said as she held my hands.

"Lets go?" I asked.
"Mhm, lets." She said and we both ran away.