This Is Goodbye :(

So, this chapter is just going to be on how I seen everyone's futures. Thank you everyone for reading and continuing to read it still. I see myself moving onto writing new things and as I graduate I hope to become a published writer. Again, thanks for reading. It's been fun writing this. :)

Alex and Dez:

They spent the rest of their lives together. Dez gets cancer at 62 years old and dies when she's 66. Alex is heartbroken and mourns himself to death, despite having his kids still.

Kellin Quinn Jr:

Kellin takes after his father and stepfather and becomes a singer in a band. He gets married to his mother's friend, Tristen's daughter. Together they have five kids. Kellin dies at 90 years old and his wife dies at 88.

Genevieve Quinn:

Genevieve takes on a normal life. She doesn't like to be known as her dad's child, as the two don't get along. She isn't close with anybody except her brother. She gets married at 28 years old and has two kids. Like her mother, she dies of cancer at 72 years old.

Kellin Quinn:

Kelli's finally fixes himself up after years of being depressed over Dez. He gets married a second time to Katelynn Quinn and has Copeland. He dies at 80 years old.

Jacob Gaskarth:

Jake always looked up to his dad, Alex. He wanted to be like Alex when he grew up. It happened, but he ruined it all by getting into drugs and alcohol. He gets married and then he fixes himself up. Jake gets a good job working for the FBI. He has four kids. He gets shot on the job, dying at 34.

Tristen and Vic:

They live out their lives, living it to the fullest. They have two more kids. Vic lives until he's 96 years old and Tristen dies in a car wreck at 61.

-

If you liked this story, check out my other books I continue to write. Thanks so much.