Chapter 22: They're Beautiful

Song for this chapter; Let Love Bleed Red by Sleeping With Sirens.

I slid a black knit beanie over my head. I had to go to the hospital because I was having contractions. "Are you ready?" Kellin asked.

"No." I said, grumpily. My doctor gave me medicine that made me really aggressive and mean.

"Oh, come on. You have to be." He smiled big.

"Be glad you're not a chick." I said, walking to the car.

"Isn't someone a little grumpy?" He giggled.

"Not in the mood, Quinn." I said, laying back the seat.

"Fine." He scooted as far away from me as possible.

"I'm sorry," I said. "Just the medicine kicking in." He scooted closer to me.

"It's okay." He said.

We arrived to the hospital and they gave me my room. "You're feeling contractions, right?" A nurse asked. I nodded. "Then the boys should be on their way soon," she handed Kellin scrubs, a hair net, and something that goes over your mouth.

"Just whenever they come." She smiled and walked out.

Kellin's POV

I was ready to meet my boys. I'm excited and nervous. Tristen looked at me and smiled.

"Where's Vic?" Tristen asked.

"Waiting room, along with everyone else." The nurse we seen a bit ago came in.

"Is she closer?" She examined the screen before getting a needle.

"She's ready." She shot medicine in her iv and Dez looked over at me. I held her hand. Tristen held her other one. The doctor came in.

"Are you ready?" He asked. She shook her head.

"Not really." She replied.

"Sorry. It's time." He said.

After a while, one boy came out. Then a girl?

"It's a boy and a girl." He said. I cut the umbilical cords.

"A girl?" Dez asked.

"That's not right. I was supposed to have 2 boys." He checked again.

"Nope. It's a boy and a girl." He said.

"What do you want to name them?" The nurse asked.

I looked at Des. "You name the boy, I name the girl." I said. "Kellin Alexander Quinn Bostwick II." Dez said, smiling. I smiled. "Genevieve Veda Bostwick." I said.

"I love that." Dez said. I held Genevieve while Dez held Kellin.

"They're beautiful."

(Sorry it's kinda short. :( I hate when I write short. Anyway, comment & vote. Love you darlings. ;3)