Chapter 37

I've had this book up for like 2 years and I still haven't finished it. xD

3 weeks later

I was showing a little bit. I looked like I had just eaten a lot over time.

We were in LA. A lot of things have happened.

Juliet and Andy broke up and Juliet cancelled all her shows and went back home.

Score 1 for Dez.

I looked around for Alex. He was signing stuff at a stand and I walked through the crowd of people, murmuring "excuse me" to everyone.

Kellin

I don't see how Dez does this. Two screaming kids. I wasn't made to be a dad.

"I want mommy!" Kellin Jr. said.

"She's doing shows. She won't be home for awhile." I said, rubbing my temples.

They both cried louder. I stood up fast.

"Okay! Okay! You want your mom, lets go!" I yelled.

They stopped crying and followed me out the door, smiles plastered to their faces.

We all got in the car. "Put your seatbelts on."

"Okay." They both said in unison.

I drove to LA. That's where they were at the moment. When we got there, I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Hey, Jack, where's Dez?" I asked.

He turned around and frowned. "Hello cheater."

I rolled my eyes.

"Uncle Jack!" Kellin Jr shouted.

"Kel, Genevieve!" Jack got on one knee and hugged them both.

I sighed. Well that made me feel awful.

"Kellin?" Dez's voice startled me and I turned around.

"Dez," I said. "Uh, the kids wouldn't be quiet unless I brought them here."

"Did you not read the text I sent?" She crossed her arms.

"Some." I answered truthfully.

"Just turn on Doc McStuffins or Mickey Mouse and they'll be occupied for hours,"

I mentally smacked myself.

Kellin and Genevieve hugged Dez.

"I missed you!" Genevieve smiled.

"I missed you more!" Kellin said.

I slightly smiled.

"Well, I think we should head home." I said.

"They can stay for awhile. You drove like 3 hours and you just got here." Jack said.

I sighed. Why not?

"I'm gonna go visit with some people. I'll be back." I said and they nodded.

Dez

Of course he would not read anything I said. That's just like him.

I'm glad he brought the kids here. I missed them, and I'm sure Alex did.

I just had to find him now.

-

Okay okay I'm sorry it's short as fuck I hate myself for not being able to update as much as I want to. I know I say this every time I update but I feel like I'm letting you all down.

Okay but I swear I've fallen into a deep depression that's why I'm not writing so I'm sorry.

Oh and I'm not discontinuing this. I just need ideas bc I'm running low. 😅 but okay ily all stay sexy

Oh and something else (sorry for this) I have a new fanfic up. You should check it out bc I feel like a loser bc there's 0 reads and I'm starting the 6th chapter so tell me what you think I will love you forever