(L)Chapter 34: Rome: Construction Worker

(Your POV)

Roma sat at his desk, working on blueprints quietly. You stood in the doorway and watched nervously, hoping he wouldn't look up and notice you. He looked so hot when he was busy with his work. You didn't even notice him look up at you because you was so busy daydreaming about what you wanted him to do to you.

"Is there something you need, _____?" he asked with concern."

You snapped out of my daydreaming and looked clearly at him.

"Yes Roma. I do need your help. You see, I've tried working on the project you handed out earlier today, but I'm not able to understand it. I have no idea on how to come up with an idea that would be good for the update of the building." You replied as you made my way to his desk.

He looked at your paper and then got a pencil out of his pencil holder on his desk. You watched as he worked out the problem and then you listened when he was explaining the project. As you listened, you went into my daydreaming mode again and you thought about him doing dirty things to you. He stopped talking and just watched you as you stared into space. He looked a bit worried. You jumped when he placed a large hand on yours.

"______, what are you doing?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

You snapped out of your fantasy world again and looked at him.

"Um... I am so sorry, it's just stress... This place stresses me out all the time." you said placing your usual smile on your face.

"______, tell me why you're so stressed. What is it here that is stressing you out?" he asked.

You sighed and looked in his hypnotic amber eyes.

"Alright, I'll tell only you. I am just stressed about school and... stuff." you said as you grabbed the pencil and started to work on the blueprint.

He took the pencil away from you and grabbed my hands, causing me to gasp and blush.

"And what stuff, _____?" he asked, staring at you deeply.

"It's nothing really. It's stupid." you replied.

"_______, you can't hide your feelings from me. Tell me what you're so stressed about. please. I can help you." he said.

"Roma, you can't." you said.

-Timeskip-

"I'm just scared... I live with my dad since my mom left me behind and he is an alcoholic and he is abusive in anyway possible... I want to leave him, but I can't because I don't know where to go..

Roma took you into his arms and held you tightly, slightly rocking you as if you were a baby.

"I'll take care of you. You can be mine. I'll never hurt you in anyway. I do have something I need to confess though." he said softly.

"What do you have to confess?" you asked, looking up at him.

You hoped he didn't say he had a girlfriend or a wife.. or kids. Hopefully it's something good.

He sat you down on his lap and made you face him.

"_____, I love you... Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I fell in love. The other girls that talk to me don't have what you have. You have pure beauty in and out... You are my dream girl. You have what I want in a girl. please, be mine." he explained.

You was almost in tears when you heard those words come from his kissable lips.

"Wow, I'm speechless.. I don't know what to say... " you replied.