(L)Chapter 1: America: Superhero

-Timeskip-

Oh yes, I must warn you guys that this story does have lemons like this chapter. And if you aren't cool with lemons there are chapters that are not lemons ok?! I did this all for you guys because you all are amazing! :3 Happy Reading!

You and your friends were making googlie eyes at the waiters that walked by, offering you alcohol and other yummy stuff. Just then, you see a tall blonde man in a sexy superman suit on dancing in front of you on a pole. He looked at you hungrily as he danced. Your friends noticed and nudged your shoulder and squealing like hurt pigs. "Oh girl, he wants the V!" The other girls laughed as you blushed. He got off the stage and came to you. He held out his gloved hand for you to take it. You looked back at your friends who were giggling and ecouraging you to go with him. You gave him a smile as he led you to a room. The room was quiet. It had a bed and a pole right in front of it. The lights were flashing red, white, and blue. "Damn girl, you are too damn sexy to be all alone at night. You're too cute to be alone without pleasure." He said as he pushed you on the bed. He grinned seductively at you, making you blush. "Hey girl, what's your name?" "_-______." "Mmmm mmmmm, that's a sexy name. My name is Alfred. You can call me your hero." You smiled as he got on the pole and began to do tricks and stuff on the pole. He took his outfit off, exposing his well toned body. Your mouth hung open when you saw the perfection. "You like what you see ______?" You nodded your head as he came to you. He grabbed your hand and began stroking his hard cock with it. He moaned softly in pleasure. "And I hear it's your birthday too." "Y-yes." "Let me guess 18?" "Yes." It was beginning to freak you out that he knew these things.

He crashed his lips on yours without warning. He bit your bottom lip, asking for entrance. As his tongue was in your mouth, the two of you fought for dominance. He won without even breaking a sweat. He laid you down on the bed gently, still kissing your lips passionatley. He quickly took off your clothes and began groping your breasts. He took the left nipple into his mouth, nibbling and gently tugging at it, making you a moaning mess. Soon followinf the left. You felt like he needed pleasure too, so you took the rest of his sexy costume off and stared at his long, thick cock pointing straight at you. "Looks like my cock wants you _____." You giggle and put the genitalia into your mouth, sucking and licking on it. He was panting and moaning as you gave him head. "Ahh _____, I'm gonna cum!" You teased him by touching the tip with your pointer finger until he finally came onto your s/c breasts.

He pushed you onto your back and positioned himself in front of your entrance. "Ready Freddy?" "Yes I am Al." He grinned at you as he slowly entered your body. You were a virgin until now, and he could tell you were inexperiened. "You a virgin _____?" "Y-yeah." "Ok, I"m sorry, I should've asked you earlier." You nodded. He waited until you signaled him to thrust into you. Everytime, he would thrust into your special spot, making you moan like crazy. "Alfred, don't stop!" He listened and kept going. He leaned down so he was lying on top of you, still thrusting fast into you. You held the back of his head as he kissed your neck. He slammed into you and went two times faster when you touched his cowlick. You suddenly felt a knot forming into your stomach. "A-Alfred, I'M CLOSE!!! ALFRED!!!!" "______!!!!!" He came on the bed and plopped down next to you, holding you tightly against his musular chest. "I love you _____." "I love you too Alfred." He kissed you before you both fell into a deep sleep.