(L)Chapter 29: FinlandXSweden: Sweden: Submissive Elf Finland: Bossy Santa

Hey I have a surprise for you!!!!!! YAOI! THIS IS A GIFT FOR YOU ALL! For supporting me and being really nice to me and it is my way of saying thank you so enjoy! :3

(Tino's POV)

I was sitting in the locker room, trying to avoid the girls and what not until a particular person walked in. He was a tall, musclar blonde man with deep piercing blue eyes and black glasses around them. He wore a green and red elf suit along with an elf hat and elf shoes. He looked miserable. Berwald was a quiet man who seemed serious all the time. He blushed when he looked at me. "Hey Berwald." He didn't answer. "You hiding from the girls too?" He slightly nodded and turned away. I secretly had a crush on him too. He's so different than the rest of the guys. He's perfect.

As I made my way to my locker, I stumbled on somebody's bag and ran right into Berwald. He blushed as he caught me and sat me up. "Thanks." I said softly before returning to my business. All of a sudden I felt a lick on my neck and a smack on my ass. I thought it was one of the girls, but in reality, it was Berwald. He pushed me against the wall and began grinding against me, kissing my neck in the process. I let out a soft moan accidently. I blushed deeply when I saw him finally smile and pushed him off of me. I got a long whip and BDSM gear from Ludwig's cubby and demanded Berwald to wear it. "You're mine now and always will be." I said with seduction. He moaned in arousal. I took off my santa pants and jacket, leaving me naked before him. "Suck." I told him, holding my hardened member in front of his mouth.

(Berwald's POV)

He pushed himself into my mouth and began thrusting. He let out loud groans as I took hold and sucked. "B-Berwald." He said. I looked into his lust filled orbs as I was on my knees. Finally, he pulled out with cum dripping onto the floor. He stripped me from my clothes and laid me down, kissing and licking up and down my neck, making me shiver and moan loudly. Tino went down to my large, throbbing staff and placed it slowly into his mouth. I arched my back and tugged on his hair. "Tino!" I cried out. He smiled, still sucking. His eyes were looking into mine as I laid underneath him moaning and panting. Tino grabbed the leash to my collar and pulled on it like a dog owner walking his dog. I choked a little bit. "Whose are you?" He snapped. "Yours." I answered softly. He got frustrated and struck me in the back with the whip as hard as he could. I screamed out in pain and pleasure. "YOU TINO, I BELONG TO YOU!!!" I screamed. He smirked and bent down behind me. "I bet you know better now than to sneak up on me like that and do things to me like that huh?" I gulped, nodding my head in the process. "Tino, do you love me?" He froze and his expression went soft. "Yes, I do love you." He answered. I smiled softly. He then leaned in and kissed my red, trembling wet lips. He forced his tongue in my mouth, swirling it around and dominating me. "Are you ready?" He asked in a sexy tone. I nod. I felt a sharp pinch in my ass and I began panting. I could feel the ruby red blood dripping from my anus, onto the floor. "T-Tino." I whimpered to my lover, who was already moaning. "You're so tight Berwald." When he finally pushed himself all the way in, he began to thrust hard. "Oof, oof, oof, oof, oof!" I say as he went deeper. He moaned with an evil grin on his face. He pulled the leash back to make my head go back. I felt like a dog being mated with, but at that point, I didn't care. I just wanted to be with my boyfriend. Just then, he pulled out of me and got on his hands and knees. "Fuck me boy." He demanded. I positioned myself at his asshole and slowly pushed my way through. He groaned in pain and pleasure as I began thrusting slowly. "Fuck! Berwald! Fuck me baby!" He called out to me. I went faster and much deeper than before. The locker room filled with moans and fapping sounds quickly. I felt a sudden urge to cum and it was coming pretty fast. "I'm gonna cum!" I told him. He moans. "Me too. Cum with me!" He said. We both came and screamed so loud the girls could hear us. I pulled out of him and laid beside him on the cold floor. He snuggled into my chest and nuzzled it with his soft light blonde hair. "Jag älskar dig Berwald." I smiled and answered back softly. "I love you too Tino." From that moment on, I was no longer miserable and unhappy. My wish finally came true.

Comment and tell me what you think!