Chapter 9: Turkey: Cowboy

You fell asleep at the strip club since you had nothing else to do and you really didn't want to go, but your friends made you because they wanted you to have sex or find a soul mate or something. You felt someone tap your shoulder. You poked your head up fast, sending drool on one of your friends. "Ewwww! _____! What the fuck?!" You smiled. "Ha! That's what you get for making me come here then." She sulked. "Now who tapped on my shoulder?" Your friends pointed to a tall, tanned, musular man who was in a sexy cowboy outfit along with a lasso in his hand and a white mask over his eyes. "Merhaba." When you heard that, you automaticaly knew he was Turkish. You took Turkish while you were in high school. "Merhaba Mr.?" "Sadik. And you are?" "______." His eyes widened. "You have such a beautiful name. It's very beautiful, like you." You rolled your eyes. You didn't believe him. You knew why he is flattering you, or trying to at least. Your friends glared at you. "______, be nice. He really likes you." One of your friends whispered to you. "Yeah, he is the one who has been looking at you ever since we got here." Another whispered. You sighed. "I'm sorry, I just woke up." He laughed. "It's ok Canim." (That means sweetheart btw.) You blushed a light pink. Your friends laughed at you until you shot them a glare. He held out his hand for you to take it and go with him. "Please, I have something to show you." Your friends squeaked and giggled as you took his hand. You gave them the death stare as you walked with him. He took you to the back outside, where the ocean was. It was so beautiful when the sun was going down. "Wow, it's so beautiful. I've never seen anything like it." "Yeah, that's just how I feel about you." You looked wide eyed at him. "When you first walked in, I just couldn't take my eyes off of you." He blushed as you looked into his eyes. "Why do you wear a mask?" "I like to be mysterious sometimes." "M-may I see you without your mask on?" He nodded. "I've never shown anyone my eyes before." He said as he revealed his eyes. You gasped at how beautiful his eyes were. They were a amberish brown that sparkled in the sunset. "Y-your eyes.....T-th-....Beautiful." You came closer and put both of your hands on his cheeks. He blushed deeply as you tickled his hairy chin with your fingers. "Tesekkür ederim ______." "Your welcome Sadik." "S-seni seviyorum ______." "I love you too." You said as you leaned in to kiss your new Turkish boyfriend. He held you tight against his body, kissing you with all the passion he has. You ran your fingers through his hair and wrapped your arms around his neck. The rest of the night, you two stood on the balcony stealing kisses and having cute conversations. When you came back, your friends were so jealous that you got a new sexier boyfriend than they got. You and Sadik exchanged your numbers to each other and from that point on, the two of you talked and texted for hours and hours. It was hell getting off because you two would have a lot to say. But you did get visit your boyfriend at work for free, along with your friends. You and your friends were glad you got a Turkish stripper boyfriend!