(L)Chapter 22: Norway: Viking

(Lukas's POV)

"Bondevik!" My boss called out to me. "Yes?" I asked in a dull manner. He just gave me a glare. "I need you to take care of my daughter." I frowned. "Don't worry, she's of age. But, you better not hurt her in any way. Do you understand?" I nodded slightly. Then I see the most beautiful girl behind him with h/l silky h/c hair, sparkling e/c eyes, and a body of a goddess. I tried my best not to drool and make a fool out of myself, but it was a very hard job. Luckily, her dad left before I could say a word to her. "H-hi, my name is Lukas, and you must be..." "______." She said in a kind tone. "What a beautiful name for a very beautiful lady like you. It's a pleasure to meet you ______. You know, your father talks about you all the time actually. He tells me how great you are and he told me how lucky he is to have you as his daughter." Her beautiful eyes lit up. "Really?" "Well, yeah. He's your dad. Why wouldn't he. All dads do." She looked down. "What's the matter ______?" ______ looked around and then back at me. "C-can we go someplace else to talk? I need to tell you something in private." I nodded and lead her to my room; where I'm usually at most of the time instead of stripping and having sex. "So what's up?" ______ hestiantly sits on the bed and gives me a worried look. "Hey, I'm not that kind of man who will take advantage of a pretty young girl. Believe it or not, I don't have sex. I think it's a waste of time really." She gives a look of relief and surprise. "Anyways, my dad is not what he appears to be. He is abusive to me and my mom and he raped me when I was a little girl. He occassionally does try though." I looked at her with sympathy. "Oh ______, I'm so sorry, I didn't know." She held a pretty finger to my lips. "Shhhh." ______ leaned in and kissed my lips softly. "I trust you Lukas." I was speechless, I tried to force words out, but they were being too stubborn. "_-______, we just met and this is kinda weird." "I'm sorry, it's just that I need someone to love. My dad doesn't love me and my mom is beginning to go crazy." She said with a tear coming down her face slowly. I hugged her tightly as _____ cried into my bare chest.

(Your POV)

You felt so safe and loved being with Lukas. You fell deeper in love with him as he held you against his muscular chest. His deep voice, making you melt like butter when he whispered sweet nothings to you in Norwegian. You looked deep into his deep, emotionless blue eyes as he looked into your loving e/c ones. "_-_____." "Yes?" You anwered politely. " Jeg elsker deg _____." "I love you too Luke." He smiled at his new nickname. "So you'll go out with me?" He asked eagerly. You pulled him into a deep and sexy kiss. His deep blue eyes finally found emotion and widened with surprise and shock. They soon closed when he kissed back, slipping his tongue inside your mouth forcfully. You broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Why did you do that?" "I am a viking afterall. So I am the aggressive type and if you wanna explore my viking castle, you can." He said seductively. "What do you say baby?" He pushed you against the wall without warning. "Lukas!" He was already too busy kissing and licking down your neck, trying to find your sensitive spot. You whimpered when he found it and he didn't stop either. Lukas grinded into you, causing louder moans and pants escape your lips like a thief in the night. "You wanna go to my place?" He whispered on your lips. "Yes baby, take me." I picked her up bridal style and grinned at the now horny girl. When we arrived to my place, I rushed her to my bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind us. She and I were already breathing heavily as we got onto the bed, kissing and nipping at each other's skin. I struggled to get my belt off as she laid there waiting for me. I finally got my belt loose. When I looked back down at ______, she was already butt naked looking up at me with seductive eyes. Her finger was in her mouth as she looked at me, making a large bulge in my brown pants. "Baby, take it off!" She pleaded. I nodded slightly and took my clothes off. She spread her legs slowly, signaling me that I was in control now. I knelt down to her impressive b/s and licked her s/c nipple gently. She let out a soft moan as she ran her fingers through my light blonde hair. "L-Lukas, more." She softly. I looked into her lust filled orbs as she waited for me to do something else. I positioned my crotch towards her face, wanting her to please me now even though she already wants to. She stripped me from my clothes and laid me down gently on the bed. I watched as her pretty lips wrapped around my hard, throbbing staff. She sucked on it so intense, tears were running down my cheeks. "_-______!" I moaned loudly. ______ bobbed her head up and down, stoking the part she couldn't fit in her mouth with her hand. Her gaze was full of seduction and haze. "Lukas, I want you inside me now." I nodded as my love switched places with me. "I'm not going in with you being so dry ______. I am very hungry anyways." She put a finger to her mouth when she heard my dirty words ecsape mine. I knelt down and began kissing her left foot, all the way to her right one. When I went for the second time, I stopped right at her throbbing womanhood. I stared at it and saw she was ready. It was growing slowly. I gave it a teasing small lick, making her whimper in disapproval. I looked up at her with a smirk on my face. She grabbed my head then pushed it down to her sex, making me put my lips to it. I finally gave it a long lick and stopped, licking my lips. Wow ______ tastes so good. I could do this all night if I could, but she wants me inside tonight. As I ate her out, I heard loud moaning and heavy breathing coming from her lips. She gently yanked on my hair in arousal. I stuck my tongue inside, swirling it around. That made her arch her back and grip the sheets. "Lukas!" I smiled at the beautiful girl as she lied there on the bed. "Okay, now I'm ready to fuck you hard." "Mmmmm." She said. I positioned myself in front of her entrance, silently asking her to take what she could never get back. She nods and with that, I slowly entered my love. She closed her eyes and moaned in pain and pleasure. "I won't go until you tell me to." ______ nodded. We couldn't take our eyes off of each other. We were falling deep in love with each other and we both could tell. She moved her hips around a bit, making sure she wasn't in pain anymore. "M-move Luke." I moved slowly to get her used to my size and speed. "Lukas faster!" She demanded. The faster I went, the louder our moans got. "Right there Luke!" I thrusted deeper inside her, hitting that spot to arouse her. "SO TIGHT!" I exclaimed. She closed her eyes, pressing her breasts together and rubbing her nipples. "Lukas, I- I'm close!" I thrusted even harder, making her scream. "LUKAS!!!!!!!" "_______!!!!!!!" My seed shooted into her womb, preparing to make a beautiful combination of _____ and I. I lied down next to my beautiful girlfriend as she panted along with me. I pulled her into my chest and held her tightly. " Jeg elsker deg _____." "I love you too Lukas." "You know, we would make wonderful parents. We can have a great life together." She nodded sleepily with a warm smile. "Thank you Lukas, without you, I don't know what I would do." I gently kissed her lips. Her eyes were full if happy tears as she held my body close to hers. She then buried her head into my chest and fell right asleep. " God natt min prinsesse." Then I too fell into a deep sleep.

By the way! For those who do not know what the hell he just said in the end, he said Good night my princess! This for all of you because you all are princesses and if your a boy you're a prince!