(L)Chapter 30: Russia: Russian Doll

This is a request made by an awesome friend of mine! She doesn't want me to show her username, but she is amazing and sweet so enjoy my friends! :)

(Ivan's POV)

I was sitting in chair next to my boss's office,waiting to be seen by her. Just then the door opens and out comes a beautiful, independent woman. Her name is Joce and she is a very good boss. Unlike many in the world. She looked right at me.  "Ivan, I would like to see you in my office please." I gulped. "A-am I in trouble Joce?" She shook her head.  I sigh in relief as I walk into her office. She sat at her desk and was acting very unusual. She gave me a seductive look and licked her lips. " She signaled me to come stand in front of her. "J-Joce." I stammered. Joce scooted back in chair and spread her legs, exposing her moist panties in front of me, making me blush deeply. "Ivan." She said. "I really want you inside me right now. Please, come fuck me." I stood there, surprised at her sexual actions. She rose and took my hand to take me to her room in the back of her office. There was a large bed, a pole, and the lights were neon and shining everywhere in the dark room. She sat on the bed and sighed. "Ivan, do you love me?" My eyes widened. I came to sit next to her on the bed. "Da. I love you very much Joce." She looked up at me with a warm, relieved smile.

(Joce's POV)

Ivan placed a large hand on my cheek and leaned in close to kiss me. His warm lips touched mine for the first time, sending me into a happy, sexy feeling. "I want you too Joce." He quietly said. He laid me down gently on the bed and towered over me. He kissed down my neck roughly,making me moan. Ivan nibbled on the sensitive spot on my neck. Causing me to moan in arousal. "I-Ivan, please." I pleaded to him. He smirked and began to strip me. I watched him the whole time he removed his and my clothes. Soon, we were naked and full of excitement and wonder. What will he do next? What will I do next? I thought. Ivan positioned himself in front of my enterance and waited for my approval.

I shook my head and crossed my arms.  "What is it my sunflower?" He asked.  He laid down beside me. "I won't let you in when you're dry like that." He blushed.

"What do you want me to do Joce?" I smirked. He got up and smiled. "Wait,  I know what I can do." He spread my legs and bent his head down to lick my clit roughly. "IVAN!" I exclaimed. He continued to lick me while looking into my eyes seductively. I gripped onto his silver sandy blonde hair and let out a large moan. He slipped a finger inside and began twisting it around. Soon it was another, then another. He pumped them slowly until he was ready to be inside. "Are you ready now Joce? " He asked once more. This time I nodded and with that, he slid inside. I gripped the sheets from the pain. He waited patiently for your second command.  I finally gave him the signal to move.

(Ivan's POV)

I started to thrust slowly into her so she could get used to my size and speed.  It turns out what I was doing wasn't good enough for her. "Ivan,  faster." I nodded and went faster.  Loud moans escaped our mouths as pleasure ripped through our bodies rapidly and frequently. I gripped her hips harder and my nails were digging into them.  She arched her back and gripped the sheets as if she were trying to rip them apart. I came closer to my lover, biting, licking, sucking, and gently nibbling on her neck. "Ivan,  deeper!" I gripped the head board and scooted up towards it.  I felt myself inside her stomach. She let out a pleasing scream. I moaned into her neck as she ran her skinny fingers through my silver blonde hair. "I-Ivan, Im close!" I thrusted harder before I was close myself.

"Me too!!" After those words, I came along with Joce, causing our genetic material to mix together. I pulled out of her and lied down next to her and pulled her closer to me. "I love you very much Joce." She smiled and kissed my lips. "I love you too Ivan."

-Timeskip-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss your bride." The preacher told us. I kissed my new beautiful wife and carried her away. She looked lovingly into my eyes as I carried her to the car.  "What is it my sunflower?" I asked her. "You're just a dream come true. I always wanted to be married to a good man that loves me and will take care of me. I just can't explain the good feelings that is going through my mind, it's just so good and I'm just so happy Ivan.  I've never been so happy in my entire life. You always make me so happy."

I blushed lightly. "The same with you too my love." The amazing thing was that we kissed each other at the same time and we didn't even plan that. I am glad I married Joce. She has made me so happy and my dream has came true.  I have someone to love and take care of and i don't have to worry about being lonely anymore.