Chapter 17: Japan: Vampire

Tell me how this is going so far and if you have anything you want to tell me, please let me know ok?! Happy Reading! :)

(Your POV)

You and your friends have finally left the strip club. You didn't want to go because of all the cute guys in there. When you went out to your car, you saw a shadow in the corner of your eye dash behind something. "It's probably a cute bunny or something." You said to yourself. You turned your back on the shadow to unlock your car door. Before you could turn the key to open the door, somebody grabbed you. "Ahhhhhhh!" The person was cold,unhumanly strong, hard as a rock, and was fast. The mysterious person carried you off into a dark, quiet place. The next thing you knew, you were tied up and had duct tape over your mouth. Your e/c eyes were wide and full of fear. Then you see a short Japanese man with black hair and piercing red eyes staring at you hungrily. He took the tape away from your trembling lips. He smelled of blood and men's colonge. "Herro, my rove." He said with a sly smile. "H- hello, w-why am I here? And why am I all tied up?" He petted your beautifully silky h/c hair. "Shhhhhhh, my sweet. I onry did this so I can have you." "I don't understand." "I rove you _____." "How do you know my name?" He chuckled and kissed your lips softly. He looked deep in your eyes. In his, you could tell he didn't want to hurt you because he really did love you. You felt so protected and you've never felt so good in your life. "C-can you u-untie me please?" He looked at you like you supisiously. I'm not going to run away from you. What is your name?" "Kiku. Kiku Honda and I'm hoping your rast name wirr be Honda too. And we courd have a beautifur famiry together _____." You smiled softly. "Yes, that would be wonderful Kiku." His crimson eyes lit up like a light. "Rearry? You'rr marry me and have babies?!" "Yes, I will." "B-but I don't have a ring and I tied you up and duct taped your rips." "I know and that is ok, and you don't have to have a ring because I will always love you the same. I fell in love with you when I saw you in the club moments ago." He blushed. You leaned in and kissed his lips. He kissed you passionatley and went down your neck licking and sucking on it until you felt a sharp, exremely painful bite come in contact with your neck. You began to black out and you hit the floor.

-Timeskip-

You looked in the mirror to see yourself with Kiku's crimson red eyes, you had sharp canine teeth, and your temerature went from warm to ice cold. Kiku came behind you and kissed your cheek, wrapping his arms around your enlarged stomach. "I rove you _____ Honda." He cooed. "I-I l-love you too Kiku."