(L)Chapter 16: 2P Canada: Lumberjack

This is a request from my amazing friend, Sparity! Follow her and miss Sparity, enjoy!

(Lily's POV)

I was in the club with my friends celebrating our graduation from collage. We had funny conversations, toasts, and we wished each other good luck on our future lives. All of a sudden, a group of handsome men came to our table, asking my friends if they want to have a 'good time' with them. The other girls agreed and headed out, leaving me behind. One girl stopped and pointed at me, asking if I could come along but he shook his head no. I am glad he said no because I really didn't want to lose my virginity in front of a group of people. It's weird and embarrassing. People stared at me as I sat alone at the table. I have had enough, I got up and headed for the door. Before I could even take a step away from the table, I was stopped by soneone's hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall, blonde man with shades on looking down at me. He was dressed in a red and black flanel shirt with the sleeves ripped off, and it was all the way unbuttoned revealing his well toned chest and abs, black jeans with matching combat boots, and a Canadian flag colored beanie on top of his wavy blonde hair. And there was a long curly strand of hair underneath the beanie. All of that put together equaled.... DAMN, THIS BOY SEXY AS HELL! "Um.....Hello sir, is there a problem?" I asked. He grinned at me hungrily. I stepped back slightly, still looking at the man. "Please, don't be afraid. I'm not gonna hurt ya." He assured. "Hey, what's your name?" "M-my name is Lily, what's yours?" "The name's Matt. It's nice to meet you eh." I fainted when I heard his Candian accent

Damn, I always wanted to meet a Canadian man. So sexy. I thought. "So Lily, you come here often?" "No, I came here with my friends. But they ditched me." He frowned. "Why would they ditch such a beautiful maple leaf like you?" I blushed deeply. "Come on, let me show you around." Matt said, grabbing my arm.He showed me different stages, rooms and even the locker room full of guys, but they weren't as handsome as Matt. Finally, he led me into a dark room with red lights illuminating the bed. I quickly began to get nervous and shake. Matt notices instantly. "Are you alright Lily?" "Uh....Y-yeah..." "Are you sure, you look nervous." "I- I'm f-fine, thank you, it's just that-" He cut me off by pressing his lips softly on mine. He put his large hands on my pink cheeks. Matr broke the kiss and stared deep into my brown eyes. He took his shades off, exposing his beautiful violet ones. I've never seen anything like them. Our eyes were full of love and haze as we stared at each other. "Lily I-I know this will be weird, but I have been watching you all night and when I first saw you, I fell deeply in love with you. So please don't-" I cut him off by kissing his lips. "Jet' aime Lily." "Jet' aime trop Matt." He pushes me on my back and begins kissing my neck roughly, making me gasp underneath him. He chuckled against my skin as he explored. He kisses my lips along with his tongue in my mouth, exploring everything inside. I moan into the kiss. Matt breaks the kiss and grins at me sedictively. He raises up and removes his shirt and unbuckles his pants. I watch him eagerly, wanting him to take more off. "Like what you see eh?" I nodded, my eyes still glued onto him. He removes my shirt and bra, I covered my exposed breasts quickly. "Don't be embarrassed, you're beautiful Lily." I blushed. He gently removes my arms from my breasts and stares at them like he was hypotized by them. "Wow."He whispers. My light blush grows darker. He rubs my already hardened nipples gently with his thumbs, making me moan in pleaure. "M-Matt." I aay softly. He smiles softly. He takes my left nipple into his mouth. I run my hands through his soft wavy blonde hair, accidently pulling his long curly strand of hair. He froze and looked deeply into my eyes. "W-what Mattie?" I asked softly. "You turned me on even more Lily." I giggled. Suddenly, he tackled me on the bed, making me underneath him. He was breathing heavily already. "Oh Lily, I need you baby." I grinned playfully. "I need you too Matt." He continued to finish taking off all his and my clothing rather quickly. I was surprised at how fast he did it. He lowered his head down to my entrance and began to lick inside it. I grabbed his hair and arched my back, along with a loud moan. "Matt!" He looked up at me as he continued his actions. He hooked onro my legs so I could barley move. "Matt, stop teasing!" He looked at me and then back at my womanhood, contiuing to lick." Moments later, I felt a knot forming in my stomach. I have never felt this before, it felt super weird though. "Matt, I'm gonna!" Cum went all over his tongue and mouth. "You taste better than maple syrup and panckes Lily." He enters me without warning and tears well up in my eyes.

"Matt, it hurts." "Shhhh, it will pass quickly." Inside I could tell his member was large. It felt so good even though it sat still inside me. "M- move Matt." He nodded and began thrusting slowly, already this wasn't enough. "Matt, faster!" "What the fuck Lily?" "Just go, it feels so good!" He nods and follows her command. He moans louder along with me. "Fuck me Lily!" I grip his arms and claws them a bit. "Matt! I'm close!" "Me....Toooooo!!!!!" Matt cums into me, with mine soon following behind. He pulls put of me and lies down next to me on the comfortable bed. "I love you Lily." "I love you too Matt." The rest of the night, Matt and I cuddled on the bed together until I went home with him.