Chapter 28: Sweden: Lawyer

This is a request from my girl , Rodock 207. She is awesome and please follow her! She's very creative and she is a awesome person to talk to!

(Your POV)

You were stressing badly over your handsome husband when he was away on his business trip. He worked as a successful lawyer who was very famous for his way of working things out in the court. Your phone rang loudly. You've been waiting for a call from your husband, Berwald all day. He finally called back. "Hey baby." "Hello my love. Sorry I couldn't answer your call, I was busy in a meeting." You always heard that from him. He always went on business trips and they were frequent and kind of long. You began to really wonder about him. "Berwald?" "Yes my sweet?" "Why are you always on business trips and how many meetings do you have in one day or at all?" He stayed quiet for a moment then he had answered. "Because I am such a famous lawyer, I have to constantly tend to my clients. And maybe when I come home tonight, maybe I can solve your case in the bedroom?" You sighed deeply. "Berwald, I don't know. I am very stressed right now and I haven't had any good sleep since you've been away. Come home quick." He sighed as well. "Ok baby. I was only wanting to make it up to you." You wanted to believe him, but it was really hard. You thought it over and came to a final conclusion that he might be cheating on you with another girl. You hoped you were wrong, but you began to doubt that wrong thought when you realized  how long he was out, how frequent it was, and his simular excuses. "Bye, I love you _____." "I love you too Berwald." You hung up the phone and began sobbing loudly. You cried for hours until your tears were no more in your sad e/c eyes. Berwald might be cheating on you and you are just left at home all the time with nobody to keep you company 24/7. Well, your friends kept you company but you wanted your man to keep you safe and have a romantic time with you. Your phone rang again. This time it was your friend, f/n. She called to ask you if you wanted to go to the strip club and of course you said yes so you wouldn't hurt their feelings.

-Timeskip-

You and your friends arrived at the most famous strip club in the world due to their most sexiest men from all over the world. You guys got in for free some odd reason. The security guard said one of the dancers told him to let you in for free at all times you went in and to let you in the V.I.P. "He said he knows you very well. That he is very close to you." The security guard said. "But who?" You asked. Just then Bewald walks next to the guard and blushes. "Me. I'm sorry _____." You stormed off with tears streaming down your cheeks. Berwald followed behind. "_____, wait! I can explain." You stopped and turned in an angry manner. "Explain what? You've been going on these 'business trips' to get sex?!" "No baby, it's not like that. I'm doing this so we can have more money to get the things you want. I'm doing all of this for you. I haven't been having an affair with anyone. I've been saving myself for you. Your all I want and need _____. Remember this?" He asked, pulling out a magizine piece with your (dream house, room, etc) on it. And a (dream vacation) on the other page. You broke out in tears again. "Berwald, I am so sorry. I didn't know. I thought-" He cut you off by kissing your lips and hugging you tightly. Berwald brought you out to the car and stopped. "We now have the money to get all of this for you my love."  I gasped. "Thank you baby! I love you!!!!!" He laughed and spun you around. He looked into your loved filled e/c eyes. "______, you wanna go home now and get some sleep? And tomorrow I have a trip to the store planned out so we can get your gifts." You smiled. "Ok baby, but can we play court before we sleep tonight?" He smiled seductively. "Yes my love." That night, the two of you loved on each other continuously until 3 in the morning. The next day, you and Berwald went and bought your wants and then had your dream vacation planned out and ready for next week. So you and Berwald packed for next week for your romantic vacation with him.

-Timeskip-

You and Berwald had a romantic time at youer vacation and when you came back, you and him found out you were expecting a baby (girl/boy). You were so excited to have a baby finally. You spent the rest of your money on the baby. Eventually the baby came and the two of you were happy and even closer than before. "See Berwald? I told you were gonna be a good daddy." You cooed at your husband, giving him a sweet kiss on his lips. He nodded with a smile. You and your loved ones lived happily ever after.

Sorry for the sucky ending. I was in a hurry and was kinda out of thought. The next chapter will be better because it is a yaoi chapter. Not telling you who it is though because I'm gonna make it a challange. Whoever can guess who the pairing is, gets to request the next chapter!