chapter 2

Just then jennifer came up to call me for her small snack.

"What's the matter why are you looking at the back?"she asked me.

"No. . . Nothing . .I . .heard . . Something"

"Oh no, maybe its those birds from dada's cage I'll go check them out in the meanwhile you can go for your snack "she said and blew away like the wind to her dads room.

That sure didn't sound like a bird to me but anyways I have been dreaming too much lately.So I walked down quietly to the hall which was on the right,thinking about what just happened.As I walked down I noticed a cute . . No . . Um . .hot guy standing in the corner with his group.I think that I was staring at him like I was crazy because he came up to me and smiled at me and said,

"Hey what's your name ?guess your new here.BTW I'm Ethan"

"Hi Ethan my name is Valonia and ya I'm new here and I don't have any friends "I said  blushing too much.

"Hey man nice name there. I like that name, anways I'll introduce you to my group of really crazy people then you can be friends with us .Come with me"

So I followed him to a corner of the room where his group was.

"Hey everybody attention please"Ethan said clapping his hands.

"Here I've got a new friend of ours and her name is valonia in short valon if you don't mind valonia "he said turning and asking me.

I nodded my head "ya I don't mind " I looked at everyone they were all staring at me. It was kind of weird.

"Ok so lets start the introduction"he said. He was kind of cute and funny.

"K,so valon this is kate our football team cheerleader" he said pointing  out to a slim and fair girl .she waved out to me and gave me a cute smile.

"This guy to my left is . . .Niga " he said and burst out laughing.Infact all of them burst of laughing including that dark guy he  introduced to me .

"Oh I'm sorry he's actual name is Nigel in short niga" and he tried to control his laugher.That guy just nodded at me.He was weird.

"Ok and next up is the twins singers  Rachael and raquel" pointing out to to two twins who looked exactly the same.They said a loud welcome to me in a singing tone.

"Ok and finally we have carl the super duper footballer of our team "he said giving a hi-fi to carl.He looked quite pale and tanned to me .

Then suddenly out of nowhere a small lady with a bun appeares out of kitchen and says,

"Hey you lill chicks c'mon in . Your snack is ready"and she disappeared into the kitchen.

"Hey guys c'mon let's go now. our intoductory session is over"

And so we all headed for the dining room and I was surprised to see so many students like me . We chose a table in the corner of the room ,and were served the hot muffins and sandwhich with cocoa.

After our little snack we went roaming down to the basement where there were many old paintings and picturesof kings and queens.

Suddenly after some time Ethan comes to me with a puzzled expression on his face.He took my my hand  and directed me to a picture which was hanging on the wall at the end of the basement .

He said"hey look at that pic I wonder whether you have been here before? Or are you from here?"

I was quite surprised of how he knew that I was from here .Only when I saw the picture did I realise why he said it.

There in front of me was a picture of myself . . . . Me. . .  posing for an ancient  artist in a victorian dress with a wicked smile across my face.