chapter 28

Finally we all had our dinner and moved up to sleep. At 11:15 pm I moved down to the hall. I took the required things and moved down slowly downstairs. I told vanessa to meet me near the window in the hall. I made Carl swear that he won't come so that he doesn't fall in trouble. Besides there was no sign of anyone who would interrupt. Suddenly I heared a knock on the window behind me in the hall. I turned around and saw Vanessa there. I moved towards the window to let her in.

"Shhh...its so cold..."

"Ya...I know"

"So let's go?"

"Ya"

So we headed downatairs to the basement where a huge mirror was kept. My sister was already waiting there for me.

"Seems like you are late!" She said with her stupid smile.

"No I'm not. You're early"

"Guys guys we're here for peace remember?" Vanessa said trying to make us stop fighting.

"Ok ya" I said and I removed the things from my bag.

"First the words then the vial."

"Let's start?" Vanessa asked me.

"Its not yet 12 !"

"Just 2 more minutes left, valonia"

"Ok fine let's begin"

So I moved towards the mirror and told my sister to chant the words after me.

"Os meus deus protrge me para os meus ininmigos"

Then she repeated the same.

Finally time came for the most important part: the vial

Before I could give her the vial , someone interrupted us.

"What's the hurry Valonia don't you care about your other friend?" I turned around to see who it was,as the voice was familiar but the person was wearing a hood and holding vanessa with a knife.

"What?!who are you? What the hell do you want?" I said almost screaming.

What came out from his mouth next froze my body and I became numb.

"Give me the vial Valon,you know that's what I'm come for"

____________________________________
Whose the new guy who wants the vial ? Why? Comment below.