chapter 27

I didn't want this moment to break but we were interrupted by the students coming up after their dinner so we had to move on. I wished Carl goodnight and he planted a kiss on my forehead and we moved to our respective rooms.

I slowly closed the door behind me and ran and started jumpingon my bed. Oh my!Oh my! I was so excited .....so finally ....I came to know that carl really likes me and he means it. Seems like I woulnt get sleep all night. Now since he trusts me and I truat him I'm goi g to tell him about my sister coe what may. Otherwise what is the use of being in a relationship if there I no trust? With carl still kissing me in my dreams I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I finally woke up with my alarm ringing in my ears. I shut the annoying device off and freshened up and got ready to go to college. As I walked down the staircase I saw carl already waiting for me.

"Hey" I said and blushed a little and looked away

"Hey" he too blushed and looked down at his feet.

"Did you have breakfast?" He asked me still looking at his feet.

"Nope"

"Then why are you standing here let's go!" He said finally looking up.

"But we're late!!"

"Just grab something and let's go" he said pulling me towards the kitchen.

So I grabed a granola bar from the table and carl took a muffin and we hurried out of the house.

On th way I decide to tell Carl about my sister.

"You know carl I have a twin sis..."

"What!?" He said looking shocked.

"She's trapped in the mirror and...." I told him the entire story

"Oh holy....."

"Ya so tonight is the night"

"Oh Ok don't worry I'll be there"

"No its Ok nothing is gonna happen"

"But still ..."

"Please...."

"But if that guy comes?"

"Dont worry I can handle it..."

"K fine I won't come"

"Thank u !!"

And finally we reached college just as the bell rang.

We hurriedly entered and the class and took our places . Luckily no teacher had come to class. Suddenly I started feeling sad...sad that Mr Quentine won't be there anymore. Sad....that he was gone .....dead. suddenly Carl tapped me on the shoulder as if waking me from a dream. I looked around and saw the entire class standing. I immediately stood up. Then I saw who the teacher was....some old man
names Mr Cochin. He seemed like an indian. Throughout the class I was only dreaming about today's night because I couldn't understand what he was speaking.

When the class finally got over Carl excused himself as he had some football association meeting which will decide its new captain so I gave him a quick best of luck and he wished me tbe same for tonight and vanished from the classroom. I was left alone packing my bag when suddenly Vanessa appeared.

"Hi"

"Hi" I said in a bored voice.

"Hey are you upset with me?"

"Upset , no ways . It was my mistake"

"No no I'm sorry please ..." and suddenly she burst into tears.

"Hey I'm really not upset " I said wiping her tears.

"Really?"

"Ya" I said giving her a bright a bright smile.

"Ok then .....so what are your plans for tonight ?"

"I will start everything at 12 pm"

"Ok so I'll be there before that"

"No no you don't come"

"No I'm coming. If you have forgiven me you'll let me come"

"But...."

"No buts"

"Ok ..."

"Yay!! So let's meet today night and party in the moonlight " she said pulling me outside the class with her.