chapter 14

It took some time for me to digest the fact that this house  . . . Where I am living was mine. Actually mine.

"Um do you know who the real owner of the house is?" I asked her already knowing her reply.

"Why,yes of course, its the grand daughter of Serena Stole"
She said in a matter of fact voice.

"Oh okay. You have to come with me. I have to show you something."

"Is it really that important?" She asked me in a quite voice.

"Yes,please" I begged her.

"Ok fine let's go" she said,giving up on me.

So we entered the house together. There was no one around. So I grabbed vanessa's hand and took her to my room,before I meet Mr Salvador.

"Wow is this you room ?!its awsome" she said staring at my room.

"I know that and thanks. Let's get down to buisness now"

"Ok what it that you wanted to tell me?"

"About my twin sister"

She looked a bit confused.

"Oh I haven't met her yet"

"You don't want to meet her. Seriously"

"Its a weird thing that I'm about to say but you've got to listen to me" I said slowly taking control of my breathe.

And I told her everything I knew right from being the original stole till my granny's diary. During this time she stared at me like I'm some angel come down from heaven.

"O my godddd, the original . . .  .missing . . . stole !!" She said shocked.

"Ya ok . Don't over react. Here's the diary my granny gave me,see what you can make of it" I said handing her the diary.

She took the diary in her hands and opened it.

"What?! Are you serious? Its blank" she said amazed.

"I know I want you to deciper the mystery for me."

"Oh. . . . ". She said. Then she began thinking for a while.

"You know I heard that your granny was . . . Very secretive. Now if I was like her.  . . I would have. . . . . Yes! I got it. Valonia get me a candle please" when I was searching for one she smelled the book.

"Yes!I've cracked your mystery diary" she said in a happy voice.

"Here's the a candle. What do you want it for?"

"Wait and watch honey pie"

So she took thr candle and held if behind a page. After sometime words began to appear on the page. I was shocked to see this.

"What!! How? . . . .is this . . . Possible?" I asked puzzled.

"Oh c'mon it wasn't a big deal. Your granny was quite smart. She wrote the entire diary with lime juice. So it becomes visible only when you keep it infront of a candle or bulb." She said. Proud to give me an explaination.

"Ok. So here's Serena's diary. Unless you read it we can't get further. And it's too late now. . . .so. . .. I have to go" she said in a pleading tone.

"K fine. I'll read the diary today and tell you about it tomorrow in college"

"K fine. So I'm going, bye!"

"Bye"

So I walked with her to the enterance of the house and saw her disappear from a distance. Ha! Finally. I knew vanessa would help me. Now all my doubts will be cleared and I'll know the secret behind who that devil really is.