chapter 9

As I entered the house I wished I just hadn't, there in front of me was Mr Salvador,now I'm sure he was planning to remove the hell out of me.

"Ms stole, I want to talk to you, please come in my office" saying this he turned and walked away.

So I slowly followed him until we reached his office on the third floor.

"I'm sorry Mr salvador for what happened last night" I said as I entered his office.

"I have not come to speak to you about that . . . It is something else that I want to tell you. Actually I received. . .er . . .have some . . Letters sent to you by your granny,it seemed she wrote it before she died. It was sent to me by post"

Saying this he handed me a diary. All those years living with my granny I never bothered to know her real name. She told me to call her avó ( means granny in portuguese ) and would not say anything further.

Since the diary was writtern by my granny it would obviously have her name writtern out. I don't know why but my heart started beating faster,my hands became numb. . . I guess I already knew the name that would be writtern on the first page. I opened the book and stared at it. There on the first page it was writtern in beautiful cursive handwriting

Serena stole: to grand daughter valonia stole

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I took the diary and ran out of his office. I just couldn't control myself. I entered my room and shut the door. Was my family really that bad? Did my mom really have a bad life? How could she be so mean? I thought that atleast my mom would be a nice person. Seems like my thoughts were wrong afterall. And. . . And who is that son of hers ? O . . . So many questions were revolving around my head and I didn't know what to do. Just then there was a knock on the door. I slowly wiped my tears and opened the door. It was Ethan.

"Hey pretty girl where were you? I didn't see you in college and even in the morning what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing . . Just a small problem. . And by the way who gave you the right to call me pretty girl, huh?" I said with a wicked smile.

"Hey c'mon I thought we were friends ok . . . . . "He said as he blushed a little.

"Um. . . . .I came to ask you if you would like to come with us. . . We are taking a small walk around this new place."

"Ya sure. I'll freshen up and be there" and after saying this I gave him a small peck on his cheek. He seemed quiet stunned.

"What? I thought we were friends" I said teasingly.

He smiled "ya we are. We'll be waiting for you,come quickly ok?"

"Ya "

And he vanished down the stairs. Seems like my life was not that bad afterall. I don't know what made me kiss him. . . . But anyways it was a nice feeling. I guess it was time for me to forget about all the troubles ( at least for a while) and have a good time.