chapter 16

It Seemed like a bright day as I got up from the bed and got dressed for college. I walked slowly down the staircase because today I was up well ahead in time. As I was walking down the staircase I saw my sister in the mirror. This time sitting on a chair.

"So. . . How are the days going sis? Pretty tough it seems" she said giving a wicked grin.

"Oh you don't have to worry about it. By the way I had a question, how did you come out of the mirror and push jennifer down the steps?" I asked her in a bold voice.

"Oh . . . So my coming out of the mirror facinated you? I'll tell you then,because anyways today you will ultimately see what I'm come for" she said with a crooked grin.

"We'll all see. So. . . .? I'm waiting for the answer"

"Ok, just because you see me sitting in the mirror doesn't mean I can't come out. I can but I become weak after that"

"Oh. . That's so sad. But thanks for being generous enough to tell me" I said and I walked away.

I reached down to the table ,had my break fast and saw the calender. Today was the 31st of October, in short halloween,and I know she's going to do something huge today. But I just hope that she doesn't hurt someone other than me.

I walked out and observed the nature. It was beautiful. I started thinking what was I going to wear today? I completely forgot about it. I had to ask Vanessa for something . . . .and ya I had to tell her that Carl is my partner. I hope that she doesn't kill me for that. I walked along the path of the school,dreaming and unaware that I was being followed.

__________________

Sorry guys ik the chapter is too short,but I promise no more disappointment in the next chapter.