chapter 10

I freshened up and was ready to leave when I saw the diary On my bed. I took it and slowly tucked it under my matteress,so that I could read it before going to sleep. Then I went down to the hall and saw Ethan and all his friends waiting for me.

"Hi everyone" I said

"Hi" they all replied back.

"Hey guys since valon is come let's go. What are we waiting for?"

"I hope you remember Ethan, our guide told us to pair . . . .up" Nigel said.

"Ya so pair up! What's the big deal? I'm telling you'll I'm pairing with valonia"

I smiled back at him. Seems like he cared for me afterall.

"Ok I'll pair with kate,and let rachael and raquel be another pair" nigel said.

"K . . But what about carl?!" Kate said. It was the first time I heard her actually speak.

"Actually he says he has already seen the places so he doesn't want to come besides that he has football practices"
Ethan replied.

"Oh Oh k . Then let's go" kate said.

So we headed for the humbolte park area where they showed us the remains of our lady of angels school which was burnt down due to the major fire which was said to kill 92 students and three nuns. Then we saw the Iraquois theater which was engulfed by fire. It was the most serious and famous disaster in the the history of chicago .

Further we visited many places of historical importance and finally we headed home.

As I entered the house alone, while our group went to the garden to see the different plants and statues ,I saw jennifer playing with her ball on the staircase.

"Hey jennifer how are you? seems like I didn't talk to you for ages."

"I'm fine . . . "She said and she continued playing with her ball.

"I'll freshen up and be there if you want to talk to me" I said and went to my room. I pulled off my clothes and put On the shower. It was such a relaxed day. Suddenly I heard a scream. It sounded like jennifer. I quickly put off the tap and put on some clothes which were lying on my bed and hurried out to see what happened. I froze in my tracks when I reached the staircase . . There On the floor infront of me was jennifer . .unconcious . .lying in a pool of blood.