chapter 29

Dedicated to Dianne099 thanks for voting and commenting.

I stood there shocked. I couldn't move. Not because that guy wanted the vial but because it dawned on me who he might be.

"Ethan???" I said shocked.

"Oh my baby so you guessed it?" He said taking off his hood.

"Wha...."

"So dont get confused valon. Just give me the vial" he said smiling and giving me his dirty look.

"No I won't "

"Fine." He said and pressed the knife to vanessa's neck. Blood started to trickle down and vanessa was in tears.

"No!" I shouted.

"Then you know what to do" he said.

"You bloody son of a ...." I turned to see who said it. It was my sister I completely forgot that she existed.

"You're the one who trapped me.  Aren't you?"

"Ya so?" He said in a bored voice.

"So? What else did you do?" I asked him.

"You don't want to know"

"Try me" I told him

" I killed Mr quentine, your parents.....and you granny" he said with a wicked grin.

"What?! Why did you kill Mr Quentine?? " I screamed.

" because he came to know that i was evil and i killed your family, he knew your family very well. He came to know that I was Jonathan's son during our science practicle period, when he saw me performing some magic. He wanted to tell you about it but before that..well don't test my patience....Ya now the vial or your friend is dead"

"Then why did you make friends with me?"

"To gain your trust so you would tell me everything. Unfortunately we stopped talking very quickly. Infact I should say too quickly"

"I have no more patience now hand me the vial now" he said screaming in my ears.

Suddenly a familiar voice came from the door

"I think you better surrender yourself. Because now its too late for your crap. Let's have some actual fun. Now"