0.22

Mariana was scared out of her wits. She had no idea as to why she was even there. Of course, she could always leave- the room, the kingdom, Argontaluroy- but she knew that the Fairy King would follow her every move, trying to bring her back.

She finally stood in front of two large oak doors and as she was about to touch them, they swung open. She squealed and jumped back a foot or two, landing on the balls of her feet.

Inside, it was brightly lit and spacious. The two long side walls were covered in weapon from little daggers the size of her pinkie finger to maces as big as her.

"Welcome, dear. Glad you could join me." The Fairy King greeted, standing next to her.

Mariana jumped like a cat, falling on her back. He looked at her quizzically. "Interesting." He hummed, looking down at her. His white hair was actually pretty long- Mariana noticed with a shock- and was tied into a ponytail that suited him. His skin seemed even paler in the light and his eyes were bright, cunning and... Evil. Mariana thought sickeningly.

Mariana muttered profanities under her breath and sat up. "I just want to get this over with." She snarled, walking around the Fairy King and giving him a wide berth. She entered the room and the king followed.

"Splendid." He smiled, the doors shutting when they were both inside, and his eyes giving off a radiant, evil luster.

"Just splendid."