Chapter seventy-two

Song for the chapter : Rita Ora ft. Chris Brown - Body on me

That gif is too much, I just idk it makes me feel things...it doesn't really have anything to do with the chap besides the fact that he's shirtless ;)

Vote? :)

***

"Why didn't you ever had a boyfriend?" Zayn husked at me.

He's cuddled to my side after his confessions and being with him like this made everything right.

Thinking about his question, he makes it sound like I was a prude... maybe I was a little but still.

"I don't know. I never trusted any of the boys I went to high school with." I mumble, "Does that make me a weirdo?" I never cared what anyone could say to me about this, because frankly it was my decision and so far I had never regretted it. And no peer pressure could change that. Not even Zayn's opinion. Though I doubt that he's going to mock me about it.

"No. I'm glad you didn't, I was only curious." he replied, "I'm surprised though, how could anyone resist from taking you out or persuade you to hook up?" he mused, I blush that he thinks like this.

"Because I wasn't up for hooking up. But I do had guys asking me out, I just didn't feel like it."

"If you would have had an ex, I might have tracked him down and beat his ass." he grumbled, I giggled at his jealousy, and he smirked biting my shoulder playfully. "I'm not kidding."

Is this conversation real? It's like I could've never imagined Zayn asking me these kind of questions.

"Oh really? What about all the girls you have been?" I mocked him, he chuckled.

"A lifetime wouldn't be enough to track them down." he quite nonchalantly told me, I was lightly seething to myself until he noticed my scowl, which amuses him more, "You're not really mad at me for my previous flings?" he bit his lip."I like that you're jealous but come on."

"Wow. You're so insensitive." I mumbled, he sighed with a gentle look on his face.

"I would be more of an asshole if I told you about them but I don't."

I scoff and push him away from me.

"Olivia." he said my name in a way only he can. I ignore him. "Babe." he drawled, but I don't look at him.

"You do know that Harry also told me about some of those flings?" I had told him what Harry told me about the gang and his family when they thought he was dead, luckily Zayn didn't mind.

What I said now made him turn serious though.

"I did some things I'm not proud of to women," he told me calmly, "but that's the old me. And yes, I should have gone for the matter differently but I'm a gang leader, I didn't really care." he honestly said, "I won't do it again. I could never do that to you."

"It's just if it were me... if I would have been with someone else then you would have treated me the same." I exclaim. I'm speaking about scenarios that could have been. "It bothers me too by the way that you've had many flings." I told him sternly. He ignores my attempt to jab him with my last sentence. How predictable.

"I don't know. What I can tell you is that I don't only want to use you, so maybe I would still care for you 'cause your character would be the same, maybe I wouldn't have felt so tempted to touch if you would have been with someone else, or I would still want you but not in this intensive way..." he explained. So in other words, I would maybe be a fling too.

"That's harsh."

"It's the truth... I want you only for myself, no one else should have had you." he retorted.