glares at every corner! why me!

Hey guys.
There's a picture of what I believe Daniel looks like and the pic of Zooey on my cover is who I imangne Anyna as. But you can think of whoever you want. No pressure :)

Can you'll send me suggestions on any actors you'll want to be portrayed as Milly and James?

Enjoy.

Breathe. In. Out. In. Out.

I clutched my stomach and gazed at my reflection in the mirror trying to control my breathing. I had about 15 minutes before Akbar picked me up for school and I was stuck in a very unfortunate situation.

I had a childhood...problem I guess...that whenever my brain went on overdrive I would start breathing erratically and my vision would cloud over. I had learnt that shutting down was the best way to get myself under control. As I clutched the sink tightly with both my hands my head started to feel lighter and my breathing was returning to normal.

Mom had said it had something to do with cognitive functioning and other fancy words but all I understood was that I had a screwed up brain. However what annoyed me the most was that I hadn't had such an attack in months and this was all of a sudden.

I exited the bathroom and grabbed my bag before heading downstairs where my mom was making pancakes. Again.

I decided not to tell her what had happened since clearly she was in a very good mood.

"Wow mum, twice in a week....let me guess why...hmm..Ben?" I smiled at her cheekily while grabbing a plate and holding it out to her.

"Don't sass me young lady." She chided but nevertheless had a small smile on her face.

"I'm not!" I pretended to sound shocked.

"Oh yes you are, now eat up."

"But I have questions!"

She sighed. "What do you want to know?"

I smirked. "How was the date?"

I felt bad that I hadn't been able to meet Ben when he had come over a couple days back and was intent on meeting him the next time.

"Oh Ben was just wonderful and so sweet the entire time! He asked me about you and what you liked and held the door open, pulled back the chair, made me laugh..oh dear!" She gushed with a blinding smile.

I could feel the happiness radiating off her and smiled at her teen girl-like behavior. I went around the counter and hugged her tightly feeling tears prick my eyes.