a shopping trip gone wrong.

"Wow, so this is what the girls' section looks like." A voice exclaimed from behind me.

Looking back I saw Akbar standing at the entrance of Forever 21 with a look of shock on his face.

"You have never been?"

"I don't have a sister."

I nod my head in understanding.
"That explains a lot."

I walked in, Akbar following closely. Several cute semiformal dresses caught my eye and I picked each one up for a trial. After gathering around 6 dresses I dumped the lot onto Akbar's hands.

"Woah! I'm not trying these on. I'm no model. I'm a man!" He said it so seriously I couldn't help but burst out laughing. What an idiot.

"I will be trying them on genius! You just have to hold them."

"Oooh. Kinky." He smirked trying to downplay the embarrassment but I wasn't letting him off so easily.
I signalled to one of the salesgirls and when she approached us I shoved Akbar towards her.

"He would like to try these on, maybe you could guide him." I requested trying to hide an evil smirk.

To say the poor girl was stunned senseless would be an understatement. Her mouth dropped open as she took in Akbar's 6'3 frame and looked back at me with disbelief written all over her place.

"I...uh..are you sure?"

I was about to answer her puzzled question when I felt a hand pull me roughly to the side and my back hit the wall not so gently.

Akbar looked down at me with murder in his eyes and his lips were set in a thin straight line. Oh boy. He was peeved!

"No one, I repeat no one embarrasses me like that!" His tone was soft but lacked any type of warmth. In fact I felt a chill run through me...or that must have been the AC. I wasn't scared of him!

"It was just a joke! Geez. No need to go around flinging girls to the walls."

He shoved a random dress in my hand and pushed me towards the changing rooms.

"Just go."

I obliged but before closing the door I jabbed at him again.

"The one next to me is unoccupied. Would you like to do a trial to?"
Before he could answer I shut the door laughing. His expression was priceless!

Holding up the dress against me I saw that it was a nice Burgundy colour and reached until mid thigh. I tried to work out its design and style but I was terrible at fashion. Ugh. I needed Milly right now. Just my luck that she had to go to a meeting FOR the Ball that had put me in this predicament in the first place. I exited the trial room and shook my head as a no at Akbar's questioning look. He wordlessly threw me another one.

And another.

And another.

By the time I was through with the fifth dress I felt like ripping someone's hair out. Not mine definitely.
Even Akbar seemed to be getting pissed at the whole ordeal and I wouldn't doubt why. This was exhausting.

"Bloody hell how hard is it to find a decent piece of clothing?!" He burst out exasperatedly.

I looked at him blankly. I feel you dude.

"Wait right here. Just sit." He gestured to the chair, then me, and walked off.

"Gladly." I muttered.

"He is a gorgeous hunk eh." The salesgirl from before commented. "I would do him any day."

I narrowed my eyes at her feeling slightly possessive. It was a foreign feeling and didn't feel good.