facing an angry bull seemed better

My alarm rang exactly at six thirty giving me enough time to have a shower, get dressed and if I had a little bit of philosophy in me then I would have contemplated life choices but being the productive person I was I put on my earphones and bobbed my head to One Direction's Drag Me Down instead.
I headed down at exactly seven fifteen and was greeted by the laughing figures of my mom and uncle Charlie.

"Good morning family." I greeted grabbing an apple from the counter.

"Good morning dear," my mom said at the same time as Uncle Charlie mumbled a 'good morning kiddo' as he wharfed down the eggs and bacon which I assume mom had made.

"Where's my share?" I pouted earning a tap on my head from my mom as she passed me my own plate filled with bacon and eggs. I smiled sheepishly before taking my seat next to her.

"How's school?" Uncle Charlie asked.

"Um, its fine Unc-." I stopped abruptly as he gave me a pointed look to which I rolled my eyes yet corrected myself. "School's fine Charles."

"Ah that's better. Studying hard?"

"Yea I guess."

We fell into a slightly awkward yet comfortable silence after that and I concentrated on the food on my plate.
Charlie and mom made small talk here and there but I didnt bother participating. There was something bothering me at the back of my mind but I couldn't put a finger on it and it
was seriously starting to get irritating. I was forgetting something. I knew it. But what!

A loud horn  shook me out of my thoughts and I jumped up to see a familiar Porsche parked outside.

HOLY SPIDERS!! Akbar had taken up the role of chauffeur ever since we started 'dating' which meant I would have to inform Milly that I already had a ride. And...I would have to deal with a very pissed off Daniel at this early hour.

Just my luck!!

I grabbed my bag and rushed out immediately sliding into the passenger seat ready to begin my whole apology speech but one look at Akbar's cold expression and steely gaze had me speechless. He sped off going at a very dangerous speed rate and drove pretty maniacally. It couldn't be because of me right? Something much more serious must have happened. Of course! That was it!

I clung to the seatbelt holding on to dear life until he parked the car in the school car park. I let out a deep breath and opened my eyes not bothering to even confront him about his behavior. He got out and slammed the door shut before coming over to my side and opening the door.

Aww, a gentleman even on a bad day..
Shut up!  I snapped at my inner voice.

Akbar still hadn't said a single word so I figured I might as well get this done with.

"Listen, Daniel I am sorry for not coming to your game yesterday. I completely forgot but not intentionally. I wouldn't have been able to come anyways because of a few personal issues that rose yesterday and I really just wanted to apologize."

I looked up at him and met his steely gaze. He stepped forward trapping me between his body and the car and if this had been any other situation I probably would have blushed red at our closeness but I was too distracted by his eyes to comprehend anything else at the moment.

"I am so angry, no I am fucking furious that you did not come yesterday. So many questions were asked and I had to make up some bullshit story so if you think you can walk away with an apology you should think again."