Chapter 14

Alejandro's POV

Naalimpungatan ako ng may maramdaman akong gumagalaw sa tabi ko. Dahan dahan kong binuksan yung mga mata ko. Tumingin ako sa bintana madalim pa sa labas.

Tinignan ko si Barcelona na nakatingin sa akin.

"You're awake, you want something?” Tatayo na sana ako ng pinigilan niya ako.“No, no. I don't need something.” Pero hindi siya nakatingin sa akin. Parang nahihiya siyang sabihin sa akin kung ano man ang gusto niyang sabihin.

Hinawakan ko yung baba niya at itinaas, bumaba naman ako para magka-eye to eye kami

“What is it Love?” I said while looking at my thumb tracing her lower lip.

“I-I want you” I stopped and look directly in her eyes

Napangiti ako. Pero hindi ko pinakita sa kanya, seryoso pa rin ang mukha ko.

“Say it again” sabi ko

“I want you. Please?” she said while looking directly in my eyes and looking at her eyes all I can see are lust and love mixing in her eyes. Hindi masyadong mahirap basahin ang mga mata niya at yung facial expression niya. Hindi naman dahil sa tinatago niya sa akin. Kundi alam ko gusto niya na makita ko yun. That's what I love about her. She is not afraid to show how she feel towards me. Sana ganun din ang pinapakita ko sa mga mata ko dahil yun din ang gusto ko

Bigla ko siyang hinalikan. She responded immediately when she realized I'm kissing her. I broke the kiss “You don't have to ask the next time you want me. But it's fine, I like hearing you say you want me” ngumiti siya and I kiss her again deeper this time.

Holding her nape by my left and my right hand is on her cheeks, I can't get any closer to her because of her stomach.

I let my hand crawl down then I felt her ass covered by her boyshorts

Then I removed my shirt she's wearing and stare at her in awe. She's really beautiful her full breasts it's even bigger since she's pregnant.

It makes me feel ecstatic because I know that the life inside her stomach is mine.

Nung hindi siya sumasagot sa mga tawag ko nung nakaraan bago pa niya nalaman na buntis siya akala ko sa panaginip ko na lang ulit siya mahahawakan at mararamdaman ng ganito. But destiny is in my favor. I believe in soul mates and I know I found mine.

She removed my black sweatpants since that's the only piece I wear when I sleep

She sat beside my legs and my shaft stands when she hold it with her two hands. Feeling myself getting bigger everytime she slide her hand up and down I can't stand any longer, I stop her.

“Wait wait. I'm gonna come if you don't stop doing that.” I said and lay her back on the bed. I can't think of taking her again and again but I can't, I think of how we can do it wothout hurting her or our children inside her. I sat staring at her and removed her boyshorts. I heard her sniffed

I looked at her face and saw tears running down pn her cheeks “Why are you crying Love?” I said and lean and wipe her cheeks.

“Alam ko kung ano iniisip mo at bakit ka tumigil. You're seeing me now, so big and you can't think of how you'll gonna take me and you're planning on leaving tomorrow morning” she stuttered and sniffed.

I chuckled and removed the hair that covered her eyes. I lean and kiss the tears away. “You're wrong. You wanna know what's running on my mind? Well, I'll tell you I'm thinking on how I can take you ng hindi ko naiipit yung tyan mo and how beautiful you are while carrying my children inside you. You are amazing and unbelievable to think that you're carrying two lives inside your womb. Sino ang may tamang pagiisipan ang iiwanan ang isang babaeng kagaya mo? No. I won't leave you ever even if you're pushing me away.”

She cried harder and lift her upper body and cradled her inside my arms. It's very nice to feel her in my arms like she really belongs in it. Habang inaalo ko siya tumigil naman na soya umiyak at inihaga ko na ulit siya but this time facing away from me laying by her side. Nahiga din ako sa likod niya spooning her and my cock in between her legs.

Kissing her nape, her shoulder blades I felt her goosebumps and my hands went to her breast kneading it she moans.

After I played with her nipples itinaas ko yung binti niya at pinatong ko sa akin. I held my shaft and slowly enter her. I groan feeling the hotness inside her it's ecstasy I can feel myself coming but not yet, not now, too fast.

I let myself in and out of her slowly. Fuck it I can't take it anymore. I moved fast “Tell me if it's hurting you. I can't take it any slower” I breathlessly said to her, but her only respond is moan and her hand is on my nape holding on it, arching her back pressing her ass against my hipbone and I got deeper inside her. Holding her hips I thrust faster

I feel her tighten and feeling her wetness makes me want to come now. My hand moved to her clit making circular motion “More, h-harder, faster please Alejandro” she shouted and that triggers her, moaning loudly and tightens her hold on my nape “I'm coming” She shouts and shake in orgasm. “Right behind you baby” I moan and bury my face in her neck and I came with her. Breathing heavily I remove myself inside her pinatong ko sa tyan niya yung kamay ko. She moved and lay on her back I just remain in my position and stare at her flushed face.

Caressing her tummy, I looked at it. “Are you okay babies? I'm sorry daddy got a little carried away. I wished I didn't hurt you” at tumingin ako kay Barcelona “Sabihin mo agad sa akin pag may nararamdaman kang hindi maganda ha? Dadalhin kita agad sa doctor'' she smiled and nodded her head. I pulled the covers so she won't get cold and kissed my lips one last time and snuggled on my arms and she closed her eyes. Then I waited until I felt she's asleep I held her close to me and whispered “I love you.”

Lovelots x