Chapter 3

Hey everyone. Just so you know I kinda came up with a schedule for this book but it might not be very well. So I will update 2-3 times a week. I might update all 3 on the same day or split it between the week but that's all I will be updating.

Also just so you know I have exams next week/in 2 days and I really hope it goes well. Anyways here you go the next chapter.

********************************

Mayas POV:

Ok, so I kissed Lucas, but really he kissed me. But I did kiss back, I didn't mean to it was just in the moment. Sure I like Lucas, but so does Riley and she called dibs.

It is the day after the "incident" happened and it was time to go to school. I get dressed and then head to Rileys house to pick her up like usual.

Once I finally get there I knock on the door and then Topanga, Riley's mother answers the door. "Oh hello Maya, Riley is still getting ready you may go to her room if you want" she says. "Oh OK see ya." I then run up to Riley room and waltz in as though I live there. I see Riley sitting on her bed grinning. "Whats up Riles?" I ask. "I am going to have the bestest day ever!" She jumps up. "Um I don't think bestest is a word" I say.

"Well it doesn't matter, I am still going to have the best day ever. I am going to see him again." She squeaks with delight. I keep on forgetting she likes him too, but she doesn't know. I put on a fake smile "oh yeah uh great" I say.

/////

At school:

As Riley and I walk out of the famous Mr Ms classroom we come up to Farkle. "Ladies!" Farkle exclaims. "Farkle" we say in unison. Then the bell goes. "Oh no now I am going to be late. Farkle is never late, never I tell you never!" Farkle then runs off to his English class. "Well I better go see you at lunch Maya" Riley says then goes and joins Farkle. History and Math is the only 2 classes Riley and I have together. Her and Farkle both have English now and I have chemistry.

I walk into class and take my seat near the back. Suddenly Lucas walks in and I slouch down so that he couldn't see me. He hands a note to my teacher Mrs Crate. "OK Lucas you can take the empty seat next to Maya" she then points to me. I give a slight smile to Lucas as he walks over and sits next to me.

As he sits I can feel the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. "So we meet again" Lucas smirks. I give the best fake smile I have in me "I guess to huckleberry" he grins. As class goes on I put my left hand under the table for some reason. Then I see Lucas slightly smile and I frown. Why is he smiling?

Then I feel Lucas's hand on mine. He then tickles my palm delicately and I give a faint smile. But then I remember Riley. I then jerk back my hand and then Lucas frowns. He then suddenly opens his mouth to speak but just as he does the bell goes, I then rush off to meet Riley.

////////////////////

It is now after school and I step out of my Ethics class and say goodbye to Riley. I have detention (like always) so I head off there. I take my seat and then relax in my usual chair. I then read a "book" I know right me, Maya Hart the "slacker" is reading a book! Nahh totally kidding its something I made myself. Its actually a book but all the pages have been glued together and then I carved out a hole the exactsame size ad my phone, so when it looks like im reading im actually on my phone.

Mr Mathews walks in and signals us that it is the end of detention. As soon as I walk out I regret it.

Riley and Lucas are kissing! My heart just broke into tiny little pieces.

*******************************

Hey every is this OK? Sorry its not amazing I'll try and update more soon. hopefully 2 more chapters this weekend. As I have school camp On Tuesday till Friday next week so no updating then :(

So my goal is 50 views my the end of the month. Is that goal good? I hope so.