Chapter 10

Mayas POV:

Today is Sunday.

The day.

I am scared.

True.

But she is my best friend.

Lucas is in the other room waiting for Riley to come. You may ask why is this such a big deal.

Well Riley really likes Lucas and even though we are not technically a couple and he is not my boyfriend she still needs to know.

Yeah, I know silly right. We are still not exactly together.

I am warming up to him a lot but I am still judging on whether he will break my heart.

After all he did put me in a coma.....

Minutes later I hear a knock at the door. "IT'S OPEN" I yell.

Hey I'm still on a wheelchair do you really think I have to go to the door.

Besides I was just about to watch Netflix before she came.

The door opens and Riley enters. She has a huge grin on her face. "Hey Maya I am so happy to see you"

She sits down on the couch next to my wheelchair and I know that this is my chance to tell her.

"Look Riley I have something to tell you but it might hurt you. Ok what am I saying it probably will"

She looks up at my with a confused face. "What is it?" she asks.

"Well it's to do with who I'm dating and I lied it is someone that you know, but it's someone you probably hate me with"

"Oh shit it's Farkle isn't it?"

"Wtf no, I'm not retarded"

"Oh good. If you dated either of them it  would be kinda awkward"

I nod. Then we start laughing.

"Well uh actually he is in the other room... " I state one we had finished of laughing fit.

"Ok bring him out. I will be happy for you whoever it is."

"Ok good, uh you can come out now Lucas"

Lucas walks out of the room with a small smile attached to his lips. He walks over and stands behind me laying his hands on my shoulders.

"Lu, Lu, Lucas?!" she yells. Her eyes start watering.

"Riley I'm sorry if this hurts you, we really like ea"

"How could you?" she interrupts.

"Riley I, I, I" I try to say.

"You what Maya? You think I wasn't a good enough friend to you so you had to go behind my back and take the boy I like?"

My eyes starts watering.

"Riley I'm sorry but you never had a chance"

"SHUT UP LUCAS!" Riley yells.

"No you shut up Riley, you said you would be happy for me, yet here you are screaming at me for being happy. For once I felt something for someone and it's a good feeling, I know your hurt but can't you see how happy we are together"

Lucas wraps his arms around me from behind and it felt really warm.

"Look Maya I am sorry but I need more time to think about this" Riley says as she gets up to leave.

"I didn't mean to hurt you this much Riles" She looks back at me. "I know peaches" she smiles and walks out slamming the door behind her.

"Well that turned out weird" I state.

"Wait I'm confused one minute she was mad then the next she was nice and then she was mad again, is she mad or not?" Lucas says with a confused face.

"Only time will tell"

My eyes start watering and Lucas embraces me in a hug.

/////

Hey everyone. Trying to make these as short as possible as I saw how long all of my ANs where.

Thank for 250 views I half halfway to my goal.

Also I appreciate all of the sweet comments I am getting lately.

By my little shippers.