Chapter 4 (Part 1)

Hey everyone thanks so much for 50 reads. I am aiming for 100 please help.

I know I am not updating as much as I thought I would be but I am trying my best. I really am loving writing this book and I hope to have some drama soon. 

Also do you think I should start my Rucas & Joshaya book now or after this book? Would love to hear your comment.

***********************

Maya's POV:

There I am staring at the soon to be make-out session of Lucas and Riley. I knew that Riley liked him but right after he kissed me? 

Wow.

After what felt like 20 minutes I finally ran away and into the girls bathroom to hide.

**********

30 seconds earlier

************

Lucas's POV:

Once the bell went I walked to my locker. Once I had got my books I shut it and turned around to be face to face with Riley. She was smiling and I smiled back. I thought I liked her at first but now that I have got to know Maya I am certain that I like her. 

"Hello Lucas!" Riley says as she twirls her hair. "Uh hi Riley" I say. "Look Lucas I am just going to say this. I like you and I know you like me back" She says. "Why would you assume that I like you" I question her. "Because we are a perfect match duh! Plus you look at me like my dad looks at my mum" she then grins.

"Look Riley i don't like you I like someone else" I explain. "Who? Missy, look she is a rude bulldozer ok" "No.... not her its..." she then interrupts me by smashing her lips into mine. I then see out of the corner of my eyes golden locks which remind me of Maya.

Maya!

As fast as I could I push her away. "look I'm sorry I, I, I can't ok. Bye." I then run off.

"But Lucas!" Riley yells but I have already left and made my way to the girls bathroom where Maya was.

*****
Hey everyone sorry it's short but as it says at the top it is part 1 as I am posting part 2 soon.