Chapter 12

Mayas POV:

Lucas and I walk into school walking hands. A lot of people are staring at us but we don't care.

It is now official that we are together. Or at least I think it is.

I realise Riley is probably still mad at us and that makes me sad but at the same time I know that she is happy that I found someone.

We walk to our lockers and let go of each others hands for the split seconds that we collect our books. Once we have we rejoin hand and wall to class.

As we walk in I see Riley and I stop in my tracks. She looks up and sees me. Then she does the unexpected, she smiles at me.

I unlink hands from Lucas and I walk over to her while he walk to his desk. "uh hey riles" I say awkwardly.

"Hey Maya, guess what?" she says excitedly. "I don't know Riley what?"

"Farkle asked me to the ball! " she sequels with delight.

"Congrats Riles!" I was so happy for her. Not just because if she's happy then she is ok with Lucas and I but also because I knew that she has had a crush on farkle for a long time now.

The bell goes and I go to my seat. Mr Matthews walks in and greets us all. He then starts the lesson.

I block my ears throughout the entire lesson as I usually do while I wait for the bell to go. Once it does I walk out with Riley.

It feels so nics to know that we both have someone.

Once it was lunch we walk to the cafeteria and meet Farkle and Lucas. They were already there and sitting on separate sides so I sit next to Lucas while Riley sits next to Farkle.

I could see Riley's and Farkle hand linked under the table.

Cute.

Lucas then wraps his arm around me which keeps me nice and warm.

"So which sounds better Rarkle or Filey?" I ask.

"Filey" Lucas states.

Farkle grins while Riley stamps on my foot from underneath the table.

"Well what is better for you two? Lucaya or Mucas?" Farkle asks.

"Lucaya! Mucas sounds like another word for vomit" Riley says.

Lucas and I laugh at that  comment.

***

It is now after school and Farkle, Riley, Lucas and I are meeting at Topangas. As we walk in we are greeted by my mother who works there.

We sit down while Lucas gets us our smoothies. Once he has we sit down and talk.

I don't really know what we were talking about as they were talking about smart things.

But at the end of our discussion we decide that all 4 of us will be having a sleepover at my house. I made sure to ask my mum first. Then the others went home to pack.

I couldn't wait for this. We would have to get changed in separate rooms and all but otherwise it would be fun to spend all the time with them.

/////

Almost 400 views and I am so happy. You guys have made my day. I am sorry that my updating isn't very organized but I will try to work on that.

But once I get 500 views I promise I will give you all faster updates.

BTW the next chapter is going to be a really good chapter. So I hope you guys will like it.