Chapter 8

Lucas POV:

It has been 3 weeks since Maya went into the coma and it is all my fault. I told Farkle everything about what happened but Riley still doesn't know.

The nurse walked out of Mayas room. "I am afraid we have to pull the plug she is not waking up" She says. I looks around and I see that every one else is horrified. 

Like me.

"You may all have a talk with her but 1 by 1 please" Riley goes in first.

Once Riley comes out I see tears on her face. Mr Matthews goes in next then Mrs Matthews. Next is Auggie then Farkle.

Once Farkle comes out I then walk in. I see her there with tubes up her nose and just by the sight of that it makes me tear up. I walk up to her and hold her hand.

"Maya" I sniff. "I am so sorry, this is all my fault" I blink trying to hold back the tears. "I love you Maya Hart even though I haven't known you for that long I know that I am in love with you" I go on. "You may not be able to hear me but I hope you can. They are going to pull the plug if you don't wake up"

"Please Maya, wake up"

***

Mayas POV:

Here I am in an uncomfortable bed. I can't move I can only hear. Lucas is talking to me and I am frightened. I don't want to die. I need to tell him how I feel. I love him back. 

I use all of my effort and squeeze his hand. It was only slightly but Lucas noticed. "Nurse, nurse!" The nurse comes in. "Yes Mr. Friar" He smiles "she is still here she squeezed my hand" The nurse smiles "OK then I guess that means we can't make her leave I will go get a doctor" 

"Maya oh Maya" Lucas states. "I am so happy you are still here" I finally manage to open my eyes and I see this emerald green eyes staring into mine" 

I manage a small smile and I then squeeze his hand and nod. he understands that I agree with him.

***

Small chapter I know but I only updated a few minutes ago chapter 7.

This is short and sweet so I only made it this long. I will try and update tomorrow or maybe even another short chapter today. I am going somewhere tomorrow so there might not be time but I will try.

Bye my little shippers.