Chapter 9

Watching Pretty Little Liars (again)

***

Mayas POV:

It has been 2 weeks since I came out of my coma I am now sitting in my hospital bed and I couldn't be any better. I feel fine now though, my head doesn't hurt as much but I do still have trouble using some of my body so I have to use a wheelchair for the next week.

I am very excited because I am going home today!

The doctor comes in with Mr Matthews as since my mother couldn't make it he had to pick me up. He greets me and then we head off to his car. I am then greeted by Riley who helps me out of my wheelchair and into the car.

Once we got to Rileys I wheeled into her room and we sat at the "Bay Window"

"So when you coming back to school?" She asks. "Next week when I am off the wheelchair" I answer. "Ok that is good" I nod. "So how how was your date? You know before the whole coma thing...."

"Uh it was great! Until the um, coma thing"

"Ok that is good. So are you going to tell me who mystery boy is?"

Suddenly my phone beeps. I look at it, A text from my mother.

"Sorry I have to go home mum wants to see me"

Saved by the phone.

(A.N: just asking but did anyone thing of saved by the bell when you read this because I did for some reason)

I wheel out and make my way to my mums and I's apartment. It is very grotty but it is good enough.

Once I get home I am greeted by my mum. "Hello dear" 

"Hi mum"

"Look I am sorry but I have a shift in a few minutes so I have to go"

I nod and she walks off. I am use to this. 

***

It has been 4 hours since mum lefts for work. I was bored until i heard a knock at the door.

I open it and Lucas enters. I smile at him.

"I forgot you were coming over" I state.

"Oh sorry i was going to call but......"

"Its fine"

He walks up to me and pecks my lips, I smile slightly. 

"I am really sorry about the coma, it is all my fault" His eyes start to tear up slightly.

"Look Lucas its fine, its over, i'm all better"

He signs with relief "OK good"

"In fact I am ready to tell Riley about us..." 

"WHAT!" He looks so shocked.

The exact reaction I was expecting.

"Well yeah, she deserves to know and she is my best friend"

"What if she hurts you" He asks. "She won't trust me, and if she gets mad, well, she will get over it"

"Ok then, if you say so, but when?" He asks. "Sunday" "But that is 3 days away" "yes and"

"I will not be ready" He says.

I giggle, then slowly stand up from the wheelchair making sure not to loose my balance and make my way to the couch.

Once I sit down Lucas comes and sits next to me.

We stare at each other for a bit. I stare at his baby plump lips and smile to myself. They look so kissable. "What?"

Oh shit did I say that out loud? 

"Yeah you did" Lucas says. he then smirks.

I then could take it any more and I lean in and smash my lips to his. He puts one hand on my waist and the other at the bottom of my chin. I wrap my arms around his neck. 

This kiss starts out soft as though he was trying to protect me. He then licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly allow. 

Our tongues start exploring each others mouths.

It was magical and I felt tiny sparks

***

Well that is my update. Sorry that it is not my best.

CHRISTMAS IS IN 2 DAYS! 

Merry Christmas everyone. I will try and get in another update A.S.A.P but please don't be mad if I don't update very much around this time of year.

Bye now my shippers