Chapter 2

Hey everyone so I am updating again today even though I only made this story like 7 hours ago I already have like 3 views! OK maybe that is not a lot for you people but it is to me. Sorry if this is bad I think I am going to start pre writing my chapters before publishing them on wattpad. I have came up with how I am going to do this book, I am going to do small chapters but at least once a day or every 2 days and if your lucky maybe twice a day someday. But anyway here is the next part. Enjoy!

****************************

Maya's POV:

So I found out that the new boys name is Lucas Friar, he is from Austin Texas and he is an only child. I found this out within second period. It is now lunch and Riley, Farkle and I were sitting at our usual table when I saw Lucas talking to Missy Bradford, the popular girl in our grade. My heart sank and so did Rileys.

"Ladies" Farkle pipes in. "Farkle!" Riley and I say in unison. "I got angle food cake and devil food cake guess who is which?" Riles and I start laughing. Suddenly I see Lucas walk away from Missy and towards us, my heart skips a beat.

Lucas POV:

This girl name Missy came up to me and starting showing me her leg and all as soon as I walked into the cafeteria. I was a bit confused and then I saw Riley and them. So I walked away from Missy. As I got closer I saw the blond beauty. Her ocean blue eyes and soft skin was glimmering in the light of the room. But then I saw Riley, The guys on the baseball team told me we were a perfect match and I kinda liked her.

"Hiya Lucas" Riley says. "Yo cowboy" Maya says with a smirk. Riley just frowns at her but I just laugh it off. "Have you met him?" Riley asks pointing to a scrawny boy with chestnut hair and the awkward bangs. I shake my head no. "Well Lucas this is Farkle!" Riley grins. "Uh hi Farkle?" Farkle! Who names there kid Farkle? Must be Russian or something.

"Hello Lucas" Farkle says. "What do you have next Lucas?" Farkle says. I look at my schedule, "History with Mr. Matthews" I say. "Great cowboy! So do we." Maya exclaims.

Rileys POV:

Yay Lucas has history with me. I will make sure daddy gives us group projects so that I can get to know Lucas. OMG he is so cute. As Farkle, Maya and Lucas were talking I realized that I was drooling while looking at Lucas. Oops.

The bell rings so we head of to our class. Once everyone is there dad starts talking. "So everyone we will be doing a group project today." Dad winks at me and I grin. "So I have wrote down who is with who" and then I frown.

"Riley and Farkle,

Monica and Emily

Georgia and Joshua

*skips forward 20 other people*

and Maya and Lucas"

Like really dad you had to do that? "So you must go and find out your partners favorite things like favorite color, song, and other stuff. then you must present it to the class. I see Maya frown and that makes me a little bit happy. I mean I know my best friend and she never likes anyone. I would know if she likes someone and she definitely does not like Lucas.

Mayas POV:

OMG yay! i really like Lucas so I cant wait to start. I frown to make sure know one knows that I like him. Cause in a way Riley called dibs. I turn around in my seat to face Lucas. "So Ranger Rick i guess we are partners" he grins a bit. "Yep we sure are. My place after school?" He says. I nodd and turn back to face the front.

*skips forward to end of the day*

Lucas POV:

I walk towards the lockers where i told Maya we were gonna meet. I really wanted to be partnered with Riley but Maya is good too. I see Maya and walk towards her. "Shall we go?" I ask.

Once we get to the house we walk on and I see Maya admiring my house. It is a decent house I guess, it has 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. so I guess it is kinda big. "My parents are out for the week so we can do this ourselves" I say. "OK" Maya says. I show her to my bedroom and we sit on my bed.

"So uh whats your favorite color?" Maya asks. "Blue, how about you?" I say. "Yellow" She says. "Hmm favorite movie?" I ask. "Either Mean Girls or Disney Descendants" She says "how about you?" "oh I like anything with good comedy" i say. She nods. "yeah comedy is good"

After about an hour of asking questions we started to get bored. "Wanna play monopoly" I ask. "sure" she says. So we play with Maya being the banker. After 20 minutes i realize I have lost so I grab the edge of the board and flip it. Maya starts laughing and then tries to stand up but was laughing so hard that she trips and lands on me.

We start laughing again and while we are I start admiring her plum pink lips. They look so soft. Suddenly I can't stop myself and I lean in and kiss her. She freezes for a second and then kisses back. We kiss for about 7 seconds then break.

Mayas eyes go huge and then she gets back up grabs her bag and starts running out. "Maya wait!" I ask. "Why are you leaving?" I was so confused. "I I I'm sorry just please forget that we kissed please. "What why?" I ask. "Just please pretend it never happened, OK?" She pleads. "OK" I say sadly.

*************************

Ok so they kissed and only in the second chapter too, but what will happen?

Hope y'all liked this. I will try to update tomorrow ok.