Chapter 14

Maya's POV:

Riley and Farkle have already left so it was just Lucas and I here. I had just finished my shower so I go into my room lock the door and get changed. Once I am changed I walk out to find Lucas on the couch eating the pretzels I gave him just before I went to have my shower. 

I see him texting so I walk over and lean over the couch. What I see next was horrifying. I see that he was texting Missy! 

I read: (L = Lucas, S = She Devil) 

L: Hey whats up? 

S: Nm cutie wanna catch up and talk about the thing?

L: Sure just let me get away from the dump I am in now.

"How dare you!" I yell at Lucas. "The dump you are in now, you know my family isn't rich. Also Missy?! You are talking to Missy! Ugh we are over!" Lucas looks at me with a scared look on his face. "Maya I, I, I can explain" 

"No need Lucas, just leave, please" Tears start to fall down and stain my cheeks. Lucas gets off the couch and slowly walks to the door, he looks back at me then leaves.

I can't believe that I just broke up with him, I get out my phone and text Riley "Just broke up with Lucas, help!" I text. Almost instantly there is a reply.

"Stay where you are I am on my way"

I sit on my couch and wait. After about half an hour there is a knock on the door. I walk over and open it. "Finally...." I look up and I see a boy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. 

"Oh sorry I was expecting someone else" The boy smiles. "Oh its fine, i'm josh I just moved in next door I was just knocking to introduce myself. "Oh OK, well its nice to meet you Josh" 

"You to, uh?" He looks at me questionably. "Oh uh Maya" I say. "Well it was nice meeting you too Maya I have to go but I hope we can meet up sometime" He smiles at me. "That would be cool" I say. 

Josh then leaves so I shut the door and sit back on the couch. For some reason Josh reminded me of someone, but i couldn't put my finger on it. Seconds later there was another knock on the door. I open it and see Riley.

"Finally Riles, I have some things to tell you" I grin wanting to talk about the cute boy next door.

***

Hey everyone this is a pretty short chapter again. I also realized that my A/N at the end is just as long as my chapters so sorry about that. I will do my best to update when I come back next week or else you will have to wait 2 weeks for another update.

Well I better finish this before this gets to long. 

Bye my little shippers.