Chapter 5

How do y'all like the new cover? I made it because OMG because you people have been to kind to give me almost 100 views, that was my goal for the end of this book. So to reward you all i am updating for the 3rd time today! 

Aren't you all so lucky ;p 

Here is chapter 5. I left you all with a cliffhanger but I am sure you all already knew the answer. But just in case you didn't here it is..............

********************

Maya's POV:

I crawl through Rileys window and appear right in front of her. "Riley help crisis!" "Maya what is it is someone hurt?" She says with a worried look on her face. "No no no much MUCH worse." 

"What is it?"

"I am going on a date at 6:30pm tonight!"

"Omg I am so happy for you"

"Aww thank you"

"But uh Maya"

"Yes Riles?"

"Its already 4:30"

"And....?"

"We have barley enough time!"

I frown. Thats 2 hours. I am sure that is a lot of time. Riley then chucks me a towel."Shower now! ill get your clothes ready." I nod and then walk off to have my shower. 

I really don't know why I am coming to Riley but also because when we had a school dance a few years ago I let her choose my clothes but i specifically said No PINK! I hated pink back then but now im ok with it. But anyway she then goes and gives me a NEON PINK dress and I hated it so much. 

Once i finished my shower I hop out and stick my hand out of the bathroom door. i then feel the clothes that Riley handed me. I shut the door and she what i have. 

A white tank top with ruffles at the front, a denim jacket and navy blue leggings that look like jeans. I then see on the ground what Riley must of pushed through the door a peace sign necklace with rhinestones on it. Nice job Riley.

I get changed put on some perfume and sit down next to Riley on her bed. 

"So how was your day Riley?" The grin that was once on her face vanished. "Well I kissed Lucas" Riley states.

"Oh you did wow ok and how did that go?"

"Horrible! He pushed me away and told me he liked someone else."

"Oh do you know who?"

"Nope. He wouldn't tell me. But once I find out I will hurt that girl and make her suffer" 

Whatever happened to that friendly girl who loved anyone?

Ok so this is the part where I get scared. But I don't need to be if she doesn't find out. "Oh I completely forgot to ask" Riley starts. Oh no this is going to be the start of WW3 isn't it. "Who is your date?" How do I get out of this?

I know i'll lie! 

"Uhh no one you know he is from my neighborhood." "Oh ok i guess thats cool" She frowns. "Where is he taking you?" "Uhh I don't know yet." "Ok then"

*****************

(This is happening at the same time)

Lucas's POV:

So I am at Farkles house and I told him I am on a date but he doesn't know who with. I am not telling him because I want Maya to be next to me when everyone finds out. 

"Look farkle i am sorry but i am keeping it a secret until it is official"

Ok so Maya didn't exactly say "Yes" to being my girlfriend she said and I quote:

"I can not trust any guy until I have been on at least one date with them. I don't want the same thing to happen to me and what happened to my mum"

I almost teared up when she said this. She is broken and that hurts me. 

I put on a grey t-shirt and blue jeans along with a leather jacket. Yes leather I know but hey I want to be cool enough for Maya. Oh wait I know, I smirk. I find my cowboy straw hat and put it on. Maya will love this!

I put on some cologne and then walk out the door to meet Maya at the subway station for our "date"

I grin. This is going to be a moment to remember.

*************************

Hey everyone its me again. Sorry ;p

So how is it so far? I am 10 away from 100 views so thank you all very much. I am not gojng to update until i get 100 views which will hopefully be very soon. I have updated 3 times today so probally won't update tomorrow.

Bye my GMW babys :)