Chapter 11

Riley's POV:

I am happy for Maya that she found someone, I really am. But the fact that it is Lucas makes me alot less happy.

Today is Monday the day Maya comes back to school and also the day I have to see those 2 together all day.

It hurts me to think about all of this. I mean seriously hasn't she watched mean girls.

Ex boyfriend are just off limits to friends, it's like the rules of feminism
-quote by Gretchen Weiners

True he is not my ex but it should still count for your best friends crush, right?

I stand up and started to get ready for school. Once I had finished I went downstairs grabbed my lunch from the table and walked off to the door.

"Riley breakfast, Now!" my mum Topanga says. "Sorry mum late for school have to go, bye"

Ok so I wasn't really late for school but I needed to get my locker early before Maya and/or Lucas got there.

True I was trying to avoid them but can you blame me?

As I walk into school all I could see was posters and banners for the 1st term ball. What makes me mad about this is that it is boy asks girl this time.

I'm sure Lucas has already asked Maya.

As I head to my locked I spot Farkle standing by his locker. Maya, Farkle and I are locker neibours.

"Hey Farkle what are you doing here?"

Farkle usually comes to school an hour early and is in his first class half an hour before the bell. Which is usually before anyone else turns up.

"Um Riley, I have some thing to ask you" he starts talking.
"Look Riley you know that I have liked you since I first met you so, uh"

"Farkle what is it?" He was acting very weird today for some reason.

"Would you like to go to the ball with me?" He asks.

I smile. "Sure why not" He grins then runs off to class.

The truth is before Lucas came here I had a tiny crush on Farkle and since Lucas is now taken I may as well go with the other boy I like.

Ok I guess today has turn out pretty good and school hasn't even started yet.

For some reason I feel like I will be ok with Lucas and Maya being together.

/////

Strangely this was the easiest chapter to write. Also sorry for it being short I wasn't going to write today but I needed to get this chapter over with as I had it planned for a while now.

BTW don't judge me for the mean girls quote but like seriously,
You can't just not know mean girl quotes, it's like social suicide.

Sorry had to put that in somewhere.

Bye my little shippers.