Chapter 7

Lucas's POV:

Here I am standing outside the emergency room where Maya is. Right now I am "patiently" waiting for someone to tell me something.

It has been 2 hours and finally a doctor comes out of her room. "Mr.Friar I am afraid to say that Ms. Hart is in a coma"

"What!" I scream at the doctor. "I am sorry there is nothing we can do other than wait." He states. I run out of the hospital as fast as I can.

I go to the only place I knew there could be help. Farkles.

I can't go to Rileys because Maya told me that she wants to hurt whoever I like and I can''t let that happen to her.

Once I get to his house I open his door and walk in. I know he is home and besides his parents are not home they are on a work trip.

I rush up into his room and I see him there in his mini science lab. "Farkle, Farkle!" He looks up at me. "Lucas!" His smile quickly disappeared as soon as he saw my face.

"Whats wrong?" He says. "Its Maya, shes in a COMA!" 

"What!" He freaks. 

Then he stops. "Wait does Riley know this?" Oh boy. "Nope" Farkle then frowns. "How come, wait how did this even happen?" 

"Well we were on our date.." farkle then interupts. "DATE!" I nod. "She was the mystery girl" 

"Well uhhh yeah" I smile. 

"OK anyway take me to the hospital, I'll call Riley and tell her" 

"Wait, Farkle please don't tell her we were on a date" He sighs "Fine"

***

Finally we were all at the hospital there was Mr & Mrs Mathews along with Riley, Auggie and Farkle. Katy (Mayas mum) couldn't make it she was at work or something. 

Then the Nurse came out. "Thank you for all coming but we need to take her away, you may come back in 2 weeks"

"2 WEEKS!" Riley, Farkle and I shout at the same time. The nurse nods "I am sorry but I am afraid so."

So I have to wait 2 Weeks until I can see her again?

***

Hey everyone I can't believe it took me this long to update. I am so sorry about that but I guess it is because of Christmas and all and I have been out getting presents. But school is over so expect more chapters coming soon.