Chapter 10 Snickers vs. Twix

Recap- (Madison's POV)

At that I took off running the direction that Cody went, "It was all Cody's idea!!!!" I blamed. "By the way I'm not available at the moment, gotta go take my little bro and sis to school. By the way everyone it's time to get up for SCHOOL!!!! " I screamed before slamming the basement door closed.

"Jess come on!!! Cody get your back stabbing potty face out here.

Soon enough we were all in my car with Jess in the passengers seat and Cody in the back. As soon as we were outside the our house gates and on the main road we were all singing Hip hop and R&B songs.

Chapter Ten Snickers vs. Twix

Madison's P. O. V.

After I got back to the house and up in my room I heard the shower running in my bathroom and figured that Jayden must be trying to scrub the paint that still on him off of him body, so I simply went in my walk in closet and closed the door, and started searching for something to wear.

In the end I decided on a pair of black leggings, with my white shirt that says math sucks in pink , with my black Nike slides and a pair of white and pink socks.

"Maddy!!" Jayden called

"I'm in the closet," I called back.

"Dang that's one thing that I never thought I would hear you say," he replied while opening the closet door.

"Ha Ha your so funny," I said will while observing him head to toe. He was only wearing a pair of black shorts, with white socks and his black Nike slides. His shirt thrown over his shoulder, giving me a full view of his eight pack, that my eyes settled on.

"You like what you see?" I met his eyes for a quick second then looked back down.

"Yes I do," he smirked. "I mean yesterday we did a pretty good job getting you guys with the paintball guns if I can still slightly see the pink and purple on you." I smiled and looked back up to his face seeing the shocked look.

"That's all your paying attention to when you look at this," he motioned to his body.

"Well every artist has to admire their work," by this point I was back in my room standing in front of my mirror applying some lip gloss.

"Payback is going to be a real bi*¢h," he pulled on his white t-shirts.

'Yea especially if you keep doing the things your doing to my mate'

"What in the world was that?" I questioned out loud.

"What was what?" Jayden asked looking confused.

'I'm your wolf smart one' she replied within my head.

'O great I have a smart aleck of a wolf in me.'

'Whatever we'll talk later.'

'I can so wait,' I replied with a eye roll.

"You know I have a smart butty as a wolf inside of me," I turned to Jayden to see him pulling on his shirt that was Also white but said 'You Mad Bro?' in blue.

"Did you just say butty."

"Well Yea, and what's up with all the black and white?" I asked thinking back to seeing my younger siblings all wearing primarily black and white.

"Well I don't really no the details but back when my dad's dad was going to school and the the third Tuesday in August everyone is to wear black and white, the main thing I no is that it's suppose to be some Yin and Yang," he explained grabbing our bags before we went down stairs.