Chapter 15 The meeting

Recap (Madison)

"JAYDEN! STOP IT!" I yelled, I didn't want this, not like this, not right now. I tried to lock my eyes with anyone somebody in the crowd wishing somebody would help me but they all avoided making eye contact. Even my own friends and brother were just standing back not doing a thing, just standing, and staring.

"Please don't," I made my last and final plea hoping this will make him snap out of it.

Chapter 15 The meet

Madison's POV

Just as my final plea went out his teeth punctured my skin. Usually when your mate finally marks you as theirs and they sink their teeth into your skin, you feel over the moon. It hurts for the first five seconds then you feel pleasure. Your wolf is rejoicing. It is something private, nobody now's until it's already done and they see you, and they catch your sent and smell how it is now permanently mingled with your mates. But for me none of it was right.

Yes the pain was their, but it seemed to last twice as long ten seconds instead of five, Yes I know that it doesn't seem like it's that big of a deal. Their was no pleasure. No I wasn't over the moon right now in this moment, years were rolling down my face uncontrollably. My wolf is happy to finally be marked but not the way it happened and I can feel her hiding away in the back of my mind, only if I could do that. Private, that's a joke, it was far from private, all of the eleventh and twelfth graders are here and even more or less then half of the kids that graduated last year.

He pulled away from my neck and looking in his eyes I could see they were no longer black but instead normal. And the strangest thing ever it was like he was back in his drunken state. Like a light switch. He started to stumble a little before doubled over throwing up, on the left side of me. At this moment I couldn't even find it in myself to care, I mean who would.

"His wolf took over." my wolf stated.

"I honestly don't even care what his reason was for doing what he did," I said back.

But their was apart of me that wanted to take care of him and make sure that he is okay, but all of that is from the freakin mark.

Walking away from him the crowd that was till around us parted like the red sea, allowing me to walk out with no problems. Walking out of the house I avoided eye contact with everyone, but at the same time they were avoiding me.

Once outside I walked over to my car I opened the drivers side door and took my keys out of the glove department, and popped my trunk.

Walking around to the back of my car I opened the trunk the rest of the way. Lifting up one foot at a time I took off heels and threw them in the trunk. Rubbing my hands over my face I realized that I was still crying, tears were still running down my face at a rapid pace, but I wasn't making a sound like people usually do when they cry. Standing their I hear the music start back up. Grabbing for my sweat pants I pulled it on over the bottom of my dress. After taking out all the bobby pins in my hair, I ran my figure though it, and then pulled my hoddie on over my head and kept the hood up. Sighing I sat down on the edge of of my open trunk and brought my left foot up and wiped the dirt off it before I putting on my sock, then did the same thing to the other foot.

Closing the trunk I went back to the drivers side of my car and grabbed my phone out and seen that it was, already, One thirty in the morning.

Closing my car door I got ready to make a phone call.

"Maddy," a voice spoke from behind me, and I instantly knew who it was.

"Listen Chris," I turned to face my brother.