Chapter 18 First Date

Chapter 17 Recap

I passed the note back to him right when the teacher was turning to face the class.

"Ms. Parker are you writing notes in my class?" The teacher questioned.

'What does it look like' I thought.

"No Ms. Jake's" I said in the sweetest voice that I could.

"You better not be. Now pay attention before I decide to give you lunch detention.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled

Chapter 18 First Date

Madison's POV

"You guys can either wait here or we can call the two of you when we are done." The man spoke to Chris and me.

"We'll go ahead and hang out here." Chris answered before we turned and walk to the hard black chairs that lined the opposite wall.

Chris is finally talking to me again as of yesterday.

Now we are sitting in the car shop will our cars get an oil change,  and everything else like that. So I'm pretty sure that by the end they will tell use their are like a million things wrong with the cars, because it seems like anytime you go an get your car checked out, their are things wrong with it that wasn't their before.

Today is Thursday so tonight me and Jayden are supposed to have our date, and I'm excited. But at the same time I have a feeling that he's gonna cancel because he's dad has had him doing a lot of alpha stuff, that has him up all hours of the night, messing with both of our sleep.

The last time I got a good night of rest was Monday night, which was also the last time he stayed over to my place. The down side of being marked is if your mate isn't around you it's harder for you to sleep at night. Don't get me wrong, you eventually fall asleep but it's a restless sleep.

"So where is Jayden taking you tonight?" Chris asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know he won't tell me"

"So a surprise."

"Yep."

"We all know how you like surprises." he smiled.

It's true a lot of people don't like surprise but I love everything about them.

"Yea I really do." I smiled.

"So are you ready for Blake and Leah to get here tomorrow?"

"YES! I can't wait we are going to have so much fun, I'm thinking about getting a bouncy castle but I don't know yet, what do you think?" I said all in one breath, just knowing Blake and Lena will be here tomorrow gets me excited.

"Dang Maddy it seems like your more excited about Blake coming then your date tonight."

I simple shrugged my shoulders, believe me I'm Happy about my date tonight, but this is Blake my best friend in the whole entire world, my home dog, top homie, put us together and you have the bomb dot com.

"And why the need to get a bouncy castle, for the kids to play in, or because Trevor talked you into it?" he questioned with a knowing look.

I looked down at the white tiled floor, "The kids duh,"

"Umm if you say so,"

"Hey you have to admit bouncy houses are fun, like who doesn't love them, they're for all ages!" Yep they are for all ages that's what I'm going with.

"So I guess they'll be staying on my floor?" he questioned.

Cassy has been staying with us every since Sunday night, I keep telling her that he might as well bring the rest of her stuff over and just move in but she still has yet too. It's not even like my parents would care, or notice for that matter, seeing as to how they are never home.