Chapter 4 Going to school

Madison's Pov.

"Hey, are you ridding with me to school or not." Chris asked, storming into my room and waking me up.

"Ummm, no, that is OK. i will just follow behind you," I said, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Ok, well, get up!"

I did as he said and got up and walked to my bathroom to start taking a shower. All I could think about was my first day of school at Redwood High School, and on top of that I going to be going their with what I guess you could say is my first real wolf pack. I mean I've been to school with other wolfs, but never with a pack that I was in, and to top it all off some of these people are in my family since this is April's pack and her dad is the beta. But the main thing that I'm worried about is my finding my mate, I mean who would want me a girl that has been moving around almost all her life until now, a girl that lost her mother a young age, and a girl that does not take people telling me what to do all that well, and when you have a mate all they want to do is tell you what do also. The only reason I no that much is because all the friends that I had before and they had their mate already, they guy would always tell his mate that she can't wear this, can't do that, and lastly he tells her who she can and can't talk to. One thing that I'm happy about is my dad is not like that. He lets April go where she likes to do what she wants, and even wear what she pleases.

As I step out the shower, I wrap the towel around me. As I brush my teeth I wonder how today is going to turn out I already no I most likely won't be sitting alone at lunch, since I'm good at making friends most of the time, unless everyone there is stuck up. As soon as I get their me and my brother and I had to go and get our schedule since we didn't move in time to go to the meeting the teacher day they had. And then after school, we all HAVE to go and meet April's family and pack at 5 p.m.

I go into my walk-in closet to pick out my clothes for the day. I end up settling on some blue jean shorts and a purple and with a shirt that has designs on it and says South Pole it with a pair of purlpe and white Pastry shoes. I go and grab my cell phone off my dresser and grab my book bag off the floor and run down the stairs just in time to see Chris about to walk out the door.

Nowing we were the only ones still home with my parents at work and my little brothers and sisters already at school. I followed him towards the door.

"Good thing you came down when you did because I was about to leave you." Chris said while locking the front door while I walked over to my car.

"Oh whatever we all, no, you wouldn't have left me.!" I teased him while getting in my car.

"I guess we will never know! Now, will we?"

I left it at that and followed him to our new school.

When we got their we were able to find 2 parking spots right next to each other that were pretty close to the school. Their was not a lot of people her since we still had a hour until school starter, but we still had to get our schedules and locker combo's and I will need some time trying to find my first class.

I turned off and got out of my car, walking over to my brother thinking about how hungry I was since I missed breakfast and for got money for lunch. Just like that, as if he was reading my mind, Chris spoke up.

"Here you go." He said, smirking while handing me a blueberry POP TART, a SNICKERS, and 15.00 dollars.

I smiled at him and was acting like I was about to give him a hug, knowing he would just push away.

"Hey, now a thank you, big bro will be good enough, we don't need any of the touching stuff that you were about to do."

I busted out laughing while he walked away. I ran up to him, calming down a bit, "Thank you, big bro." I said with a big cheesy smile on my face.

We keeped walking around until we finally found a sign that said front office. Once we entered, I saw an older lady sitting behind the desk.

"Hello!" I said, trying to get her attention.

"Oh, hello, you gave me quite a fright their, what can I do for you two?" She asked kindly.

"I'm so sorry about that, but I'm Madison Parker, and this is my brother Chris parker. we are new here."

"Yes, here you two go. Let me just call the principal up here to meet you guys." She said, handing us our schedule and locker information.

"Thank you so much." I said while my brother looked at his schedule and the map in his hands.

"You called Gale?" A tall man asked, walking in.

"Yes, this is the new students." The lady behind the desk said.

"Well, I thought all the students were new, I mean, it is the first day of school!" He said in a voice that you could tell is joking.

Everyone started to laugh at the not so funny joke. When we all stopped, I took the time to make myself seen.

"Hi, I'm Madison Parker."

"And I'm Chris Parker." My brother cut in.

"Well, hello, I'm Mr. Spencer, your principal, and I would like to welcome you to Redwood High School, now off to your lockers then to class. Have a great first day." He said before going back the way he came.

We left the office and started down the hallway.

"A man of not many words. I think I may like him!" Chris said while I laughed.

We came up to my locker first.

"Well, I will see you later." Chris said as he walked away.

I went ahead and opened up my locked, placing 3 folders in their. Just as I closed the locker the bell to go to home room rung and students came running in I realized I left my phone in my locker as I started to unlock my locker again someone come up and stood beside me and I could tell be the sent that this person was a wolf just like me. Once I noticed this person was still standing their looking at me even after I opened my locker I turned to them and spoke.

"Hi." Is all I said while I looked at him? He was cute tall, maybe "6,2" tan skin and drown eyes.

"New here?" Was all he asked while his eyes looked over my body, then back up to my face.

"Yea, I'm Madison, but people call me Maddy." I said with a smile, acting like him. Looking at my body didn't phase me when it kind of did.

"My name is Noah. What home room do you have?"

I handed him my schedule to look at all my classes.

"We have first period English, fourth period world history and sixth period P.E together."

"Well, do you mind showing me where first period  is?" I asked, happy that I got a friend but curious of why he just came up to me. I mean, I know I have never met him before.