Chapter 2 My New Home

Chapter Two My New Home

Madison's POV

As soon as they were done making my Chi tea I went out to my silver, gray and a little bit of red dodge charger to head back home to help everyone unpack and setup our new house and then go school shopping since we have Three days left until summer is over and the new school year starts and I'm going to finally be a senior this year and I sort of can't wait, but while everyone already knows each other I'm going to have to start all over again with making friends. I mean I'm not shy at all after my third time of moving I learned that being shy will get you no place besides for sitting at the lunch table by your self and I refuse to be that way my senior year, I'm determined to make this year count for something.

I slowed as I came up to the gate that allowed us to enter our long concrete driveway. I wait for a reply as I press the inter come.

"Hello?"

Just by the voice, I can already tell that it's my dads mate and wife, April.

"Hey, it's me Maddy, can you please let me in. I said using the nickname that my family and friends call me.

"Ok, hunny!" She said as the gate slowly started to open.

I slowly started to pull to the house. Just as I turned off the engine, I saw April come running out.

"Hey sweet-heart!!!!!! O.M.G O.M.G O.M.G!!!!! Have you been inside the house yet?"

"Is it really that pretty?!?"

"Yes, it is amazing. Come on and pick out your room before your brothers and sisters get back...."

"OK OK so this is such a huge house. What is 4 or 5 stories? I asked as we walked into the house.

Nope, there are only three, but their are three huge rooms on each floor, and to make it even better, one of the three rooms on each floor one of the three rooms is a master bedroom. But me and your father already got the first floor's master bedroom.

"Well, that does not matter because I'm heading to the third floor, and taking that master bedroom only for my own bathroom and the walk-in closet!!!" I said, heading up the stairs, taking in how beautiful the house is, and star-struck I am about how much work they have gotten done already.

"Well, I thought you would say that. That is why I already had your dad move most of your boxes to your room already. She says, following me up the stairs.

"Turn right she says as soon as we reach the top."

I turned right just as she told me and walked until I saw a door that said Madison on it. I looked at the closed door and then back in April until I finally opened the door and gasped in surprise. As I walk in April, it is right behind me with a smile on her face.

To my surprise the room was already put together besides some boxes with pictures and all of my clothes and shoes. Other than that, my room looks great with pink walls with two shelves on it. I had an all white carpet with pink, green, and purple fuzzy rugs on it in different places of the room. Everything was great, just the way I would have put it at.

"Thanks, mom."

"O, it was no problem. I just had all the boys put everything where I wanted it." That's what I like about April she always had a great way of knowing what I wanted and the way I like things to be every since I was eight and then it was easy for me to get use to her and then a year later I start calling her mom because she really was one to me just like I'm like a daughter to her.

"Hey, where is everyone anyway?"

"They all went to pick up some food to bring back before we headed out to go shopping.

"Oh,