Chapter 21 Coming together

Recap

Madison's POV

Baby I don't know what to say about Cassie besides for just wait for her to come around." Jayden sighed. "As for your parents, that's exactly what they are your parents. Most of the time when you talk about April you call her mom so continue doing that. And your dad, this new information doesn't change anything, he has always called you his daughter, just like you always called him your dad, nothing can change that." Jay chin was resting on the top of my head.

"Your right."

"I know I am."

I simply ignored his comment.

He moved his head off of me and used his thumb and pointer finger to lift my head up to look at him.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you, I'm going to be here with you every step of they way, and this guy isn't going to set a single finger on you, as long as I'm around. You do know that right? he looked directly in my eyes.

"I know." he leaned down a little and softly kissed my lips.

Once we pulled away from each other, we both stood from our spot on the ground and made our way into the house.

"I have to go check on the kids, I'm sure they're starving by now."

"You don't worry about them I'll take care of it you just go take a relaxing bath or shower, and I'll handle them."

"Are you sure?" I raised an eyebrow

"Yes you go and I'll bring some food up to you."

Without arguing I did exactly as he said.

Chapter 21 Coming Together.

Madison's POV.

Stepping out of the bathroom after taking a long hot shower I scanned then room with my eyes and didn't see Jayden in sight or the food that he said he would bring up.

Sighing I walked to one of my dressers and pick out a pair of socks. Which of course weren't matching.

Leaving my room and making my way to the game room where I was sure the kids were at.

"No no no no NOOOOOO!"

Immediately upon reaching the game room I heard the yelling and other commotion going on.

Looking up just in time I seen Jayden throwing his controller on the floor, and I also noted that he was also the one that was repeatedly saying no.

Sensing my presence Jayden immediately turned to face me.

"These children are cheating and not playing fair!" Jayden explained and I simple smiled and shook my head now seeing how he and  Trever are best friends. Trevor would react the same exact way.

"Aunty Maddy!" Lena Blake's little sister launched herself into my arms.

Since Blake was like a brother to me Lena always called me her Aunt. And I guess soon I actually will be since he an Cassie are mates, and Cassie's apparently my long lost big sister.

Quickly I cleared my mind of those thoughts since it was still to much to process at the moment. I could hardly even process it so I can not even image how Cassie must be feeling. It as to be harder on her than the rest of us.

Focusing back on what was going on in front of me right now, I looked at the television screen and noticed that they were all playing Mario Cart.

"Who won?" I questioned placing Lena back on the ground.