Chapter 16 Betrayal

Recap

He pulled me close to him, and continued whispering how sorry he was, and how he would never do anything to hurt me ever again. While I drifted off back to sleep.

Chapter 16 Betrayal

Madison's POV

Slowly my eyes fluttered open, groaning I blinked a couple of times until my eyes adjusted to the light flooding into my room. Once my eyes finally focused my eyes met Jayden's, but he wasn't looking at me he was staring at my mark, and seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

His eyes were full of sadness so more than likely he was beating himself up about everything.

Slowly raising my hand up I gently placed it on his check, enjoying the shocks that went through my at our contact.

His eyes snapped up to meet mine, slowly I scooted closer to him, putting more contact between us. I guess while I was sleeping he put a big gap between us.

Slowly I connected our lip, only for me to disconnect them a five seconds later.

"Hey," I whispered

"Hey," he said with a horse voice, to which he quickly tried to clear.

"Babe have you been crying?" I slowly ran my hand down his check, and down until it rested on his shirtless chest.

"I don't even understand how you can stand to look at me or want me around you after what I did." his eyes shifted down to my neck at the end.

"As far as being around you." l looked up and into his eyes with a teasing smile. "I sleep better when I'm with you." I joked.

"Madison I'm so sorry." it was like he ignored what I had just said.

"Listen, I don't want you to be sorry. At first I did I'll admit. At first I was mad, upset, embarrassed, and everything else in-between. But never, not one time in the mist of all of that did the thought of leaving you, or never being around you. Because me and you." I reached down and intertwined our fingers. "We're mates, and I'm sorry to tell you this but, their is no getting rid of me."

"So you aren't mad?" he look confused.

"No, not anymore. You marking me was going to happen one way or another."

He pulled me incredibly closer and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss started out hard and dominant, but soon I was full of pure passion.

Once we finally pulled away we leaned our heads together.

"So how did you sleep?" he whispered.

"Like a baby."

"I was starting to wonder how long you would be out for."

"Why how long was I asleep?"

"Well you sleep away all of Saturday, and now it's like noon, Sunday."

My eyes widened in shock at how tired I really must have been.

"Yesterday, my parents found out what happened, and so they've been trying to mind link me but I've been ignoring them. And literally all day yesterday somebody was blowing up your phone, so I put your phone on silent so it wouldn't wake you up."

Instantly I shot up and out of bed reaching for my phone already knowing who it was, and hoping he hasn't done anything stupid.

With my phone in hand, I turned to Jayden telling him that he should talk to his parents, before I took off into the bathroom, closing and locking the door.